DataONE object listing doesn't show the updated data package by morpho
I created a data package by the morpho new data package wizard. Then i saved it to the DataONE and got the id tao.284.
I updated the title by morpho and saved it to the DataONE again. This time it gave me the id: tao.2013011416170149711. It is much longer than it was.
Thought I can access it by:
But the list of object doesn't include it:
It includes the previous version - tao.284.
I also search the metacat and the result doesn't include the newer version. The metacat search result did show up the previous version tao.284 before I updated it.