Aaron from UW installed a Metacat instance on tomcat7 (Ubuntu 12). But a user can't log in when a Morpho connected it.
It turned out that the header sending back from tomcat 7 is:" JSESSIONID=whatever; Path=/metacat; HttpOnly" and the Morpho can't understand "HttpOnly".
We edit the context.xml in the tomcat conf directory: <Context useHttpOnly="false">
Then the log-in worked. But the morpho always freeze. If morpho connects to a metacat running under tomcat6, it is fine.
- Target version set to 2.5.0
Update: after Aaron downgraded its tomcat to 6, morpho 10.1 still has the frozen issue.
- Target version changed from 2.5.0 to 2.4.2
- Status changed from New to In Progress
We need to document the change:
in /var/lib/tomcat7/conf/context.xml, we need an attribute - useHttpOnly and set it to false for the element Context:
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Document what need to be done in order to make morpho access metacat.
Also available in: Atom