Morpho hangs when exporting data package
I was able to hang Morpho sometimes when exporting a newly-created data package.
Summary of my environment:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.10.5
- JRE: 1.8.0_51-b16
- Morpho: 1.11.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Morpho (Mac application form of it, launched via the Finder)
- Click File > Create new data package
- Enter information for 'Title', 'Owner', 'Contact', hitting next and accepting defaults for all other fields.
- Click Finish in the new data package wizard
- Save the data package using File > Save, and leave 'Save Locally" checked and click "Save"
- Attempt to export the package using File > Export, leave 'Export to a Directory' selected and click 'Export'
- Observe that the program is now hung.
The last step sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I haven't determined what I'm doing that makes it hang sometimes and not other times.