Set file names correctly when reading objects from Metacat
We now store file names in
MetacatHandler.readFromMetacat(), we are currently generating a file name based on the
docid, and setting it into the
Content-Disposition header. Change
generateOutputName() to use
SystemMetadata.fileName when it's available, and fall back to generating a file name.
- Target version changed from 2.8.3 to 2.9.0
- Status changed from New to In Progress
generateOutputName to use
SystemMetadata.fileName when it's available. We'll need to test this in a 2.9.0 deployment.
- Target version changed from 2.9.0 to 2.8.3
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from 2.8.3 to 2.8.4
- Target version changed from 2.8.4 to 2.8.3
It is in the 2.8.3 release.
Also available in: Atom