From 10/05/2008 to 11/03/2008
- 12:06 PM Bug #3590 (New): eml-documentation stylesheet problem with derived content.
- documentation for derived components is not being displayed correctly.
see some info here:
- 02:01 PM Bug #3480: duplicate distribution types (in resource.xsd, and physical.xsd)
- These 2 types were not identical: res:distributionType included a choice of connectionDefinition independent of the o...
- 01:54 PM Bug #3553 (Resolved): Create a schema file whose content is the definition of unit types
- This item needs its own bug so that it can be referenced as changes are needed. It was precipitated by the fix for bu...
- 10:56 AM Bug #3508: create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- We should add otherEntity/method to this group:
3. method was declared in entity group, so all these paths become "m...
- 10:34 AM Bug #3541 (Resolved): clarify documentation on polygons and grings, indicate relationship to FGDC
- The documentation in this section is sparse. The NEON project is currently evaluating EML, and has pointed out a disc...
- 04:56 PM Bug #3508: create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- regarding case 4.2 (from irc)
daigle that is the case that we use in all the test cases for 2.0.1 inline access
- 03:15 PM Bug #3508: create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- I guess the access control on resource-level should be a mistake. EML 2.0.1, we should only have two level - document...
- 02:46 PM Bug #3508: create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- This is another case for how access trees could have been used in eml201
- 04:16 PM Bug #1019: altitudeUnits in geographicCoverage should use eml-unitDictionary definitions
- The altitudeUnits documentation stated that the element content should include the vertical datum. We are now restric...
- 04:02 PM Bug #3488: datum requested in GeographicCoverageType
- I followed up on the issue of datums with a couple of geographers. The conclusion is that the current geographicCover...
- 03:59 PM Bug #1019: altitudeUnits in geographicCoverage should use eml-unitDictionary definitions
- Here is an example in which StandardUnitDictionary is a simpleType which is a union of other simpleTypes. This way, a...
- 05:08 PM Bug #1019: altitudeUnits in geographicCoverage should use eml-unitDictionary definitions
- The consensus on the fix for this bug was to retype <altitudeUnits> from its current "xs:string" to the named type "U...
- 04:32 PM Bug #3523 (New): declarations for units in spatialReference and spatialRaster are inconsistent
- In spatialReference.xsd and spatialRaster.xsd the use of units is inconsistent. eml-spatialReference.xsd defines 2 ty...
- 03:32 PM Bug #3508: create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- The access subtree for data file level can be:
- 11:46 AM Bug #3508: create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- Regarding dateTime:
the path for this template can be shortened to
- 04:33 PM Bug #3508 (New): create a stylesheet for EML2.0.x to EML 2.1.0
- there are 4 changes in EML 2.1.0 which need to be addressed in a transformation stylesheet. Summarized:
1. datetime ...
Also available in: Atom