From 12/13/2007 to 01/11/2008
- 04:32 AM Bug #3060 (Resolved): Wizard Frame should enable next automatically when previous is clicked
- Right now it is the responsibility of the isNextEnabledInitially method for each wizard page to decide whether it sho...
- 04:28 AM Bug #3049: Remember last saved format used
- Added logic to SelectFormat setWizardData and saveValues to implement this.
- 03:52 AM Bug #3050: Can't go backwards on LabelDataColumns page
- Fixed by adding a new sub-class of ListSelectionListener that can be enabled/disabled associated with selecting a dat...
- 10:50 AM Bug #3050 (Resolved): Can't go backwards on LabelDataColumns page
- After selecting a column to be associated with Questions 1 and 2, clicking them in the Available response item list b...
- 04:29 AM Bug #3046: Add extension filtering to open/save dialogs for wizard values
- Found ExtensionFileFilter class in a different project; added it to SwingCustomizations.jar which is built from the e...
- 04:28 AM Bug #3046: Add extension filtering to open/save dialogs for wizard values
- Found ExtensionFileFilter in other project; added it to the swing customizations jar, which is located in the etextre...
- 03:59 AM Bug #3049 (Resolved): Remember last saved format used
- Remember the last used saved format in the Java user preferences and pre-select that when the SelectFormat page is sh...
- 03:52 AM Bug #3047: Use Assessment/Course/Term as the default filename for saving wizard settings
- Completed via change in WizardFrame.java
- 03:38 AM Bug #3045: Auto-browse in SelectDataFile
- Completed by adding code to the setWizardData method of SelectDataFile. This method already checked for an existing ...
- 01:46 PM Bug #3048: Verify number of columns in data file meets or exceeds the number of questions in the assessment
- Made changes in SelectDataFile.setupListeners to make this test happen.
- 01:36 PM Bug #3048 (Resolved): Verify number of columns in data file meets or exceeds the number of questions in the assessment
- In the SelectDataFile screen, if we pick a data file that doesn't have at least as many columns as there are question...
- 01:29 PM Bug #3047 (Resolved): Use Assessment/Course/Term as the default filename for saving wizard settings
- See subject.
- 01:27 PM Bug #3046 (Resolved): Add extension filtering to open/save dialogs for wizard values
- Somewhere I already have an ExtensionFileFilter class. Find this and see if it is already in a project for which a J...
- 01:25 PM Bug #3045 (Resolved): Auto-browse in SelectDataFile
- When the SelectDataFile page is opened, we should automatically browse for a file unless one has already been set.
- 08:27 AM Bug #3044: Modify IDataSource write/read object methods
- 04:18 AM Bug #3044 (Resolved): Modify IDataSource write/read object methods
- When serializing the values for the import, we don't really want to write out the whole file to the serialized Wizard...
- 12:46 PM Bug #3043: Wrong next page returned when multiple types of data are selected to be imported
- Fixed by revising logic in Controller.java
- 12:10 PM Bug #3043 (Resolved): Wrong next page returned when multiple types of data are selected to be imported
- Select both scores and responses in the "types of data to import screen." Clicking next when equally spaced columns ...
- 07:43 AM Bug #3042 (Resolved): Check data when assigning data types
- In DataTypeSpecification, check data in columns when making an assignment to the type numeric, and warn the
user if ...
Also available in: Atom