From 04/09/2008 to 05/08/2008
- 12:13 PM Bug #3287: Add wizardlistener interface
- Initial revision seems complete, but of course bugs are possible :-)
- 11:01 AM Bug #3287 (Resolved): Add wizardlistener interface
- Make WizardFrame allow other code to listen for wizard completion events.
- 11:04 AM Bug #3288 (Resolved): Auto-save wizard map values
- As each step occurs, save temporarily in the .morpho directory. Use the assessment identifier as the name of the fil...
- 09:13 AM Bug #3284: LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- Also, if we've selected a column and the next columns are not visible, then we should automatically scroll for them (...
- 07:39 AM Bug #3284 (Resolved): LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- If a response item is selected, the column assigned to that item is selected; but if that column is not visible in th...
- 09:02 AM Bug #3286 (Resolved): Alignment in LabelDataColumns page inconsistent
- Layout on LabelDataColumns page is initially strange; the "AvailableResponseItems" label and the DataTable label are ...
- 09:00 AM Bug #3285 (In Progress): Auto size JTable in DataSourcePreviewPanel
- Adjust preferred height of the JTable so that it is sized to show all rows if possible.
- 08:36 AM Bug #3042: Check data when assigning data types
- 01:57 PM Bug #3281: Enable next automatically in SelectFormat
- Implemented by overriding isNextEanbledInitially in SelectFormat
- 11:30 AM Bug #3281 (Resolved): Enable next automatically in SelectFormat
- When the select format page is displayed, if an existing format is selected, then the next button should automaticall...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3280 (Resolved): Add "Not specified" option for radio button groups to fix Java 5/6 compatibility issues
- We need "not specified" options for radio button groups on:
Data Type Specification
Assigning columns to question...
- 11:14 AM Bug #3279 (Resolved): Auto-select first unspecified column in DataTypeSpecification
- When the import data window is opened, the first unspecified column should be selected.
Also available in: Atom