From 04/22/2008 to 05/21/2008
- 12:27 PM Bug #3284: LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- To address my comment from May 8 2008, I've made it so that when a column is assigned, it is scrolled to the left edg...
- 11:45 AM Bug #3286: Alignment in LabelDataColumns page inconsistent
- Fixed by giving some initial text to the question preview component, even though it will be initially overwritten.
- 04:01 AM Bug #3286: Alignment in LabelDataColumns page inconsistent
- This is because even when a question is not selected, the contents of the question text display pane are empty. Sele...
- 03:59 AM Bug #3279: Auto-select first unspecified column in DataTypeSpecification
- I actually read this bug wrong; it's for DataTypeSpecification, not LabelDataColumns. However, since DataTypeSpecifi...
- 03:56 AM Bug #3279: Auto-select first unspecified column in DataTypeSpecification
- This is currently implemented.
- 03:58 AM Bug #3289: LabelDataColumns question list auto-select incorrect using saved values
- 12:13 PM Bug #3302: Move student ID screen after selecting types of data columns
- Note that Controller is no longer a subclass of ListWizardController, as that was just too confusing. It now has exp...
- 10:07 AM Bug #3302 (Resolved): Move student ID screen after selecting types of data columns
- Right now selection of the student identifier comes way later in the process. This doesn't make too much sense. It ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #3299: AssessmentImport: "Cancel" button does nothing in Import Wizard
- The cancel button now fires a WizardCanceled event, and disposes of the WizardFrame object, after asking the user if ...
- 02:28 PM Bug #3299 (Resolved): AssessmentImport: "Cancel" button does nothing in Import Wizard
- Cancel button should be equivalent to closing the window - can we get that wired up for june?
- 11:47 AM Bug #3294: Add means for RunWizard class to communicate when it is done
- You got it, they're there!
- 10:00 AM Bug #3294: Add means for RunWizard class to communicate when it is done
- I'm not a huge fan of constructors with lots of arguments and prefer that methods exist that do the various bits and ...
- 02:50 AM Bug #3294 (Resolved): Add means for RunWizard class to communicate when it is done
- Three options:
Add a getFrame method
Add delegate methods to add listeners to the frame
Make constructor take a w...
- 02:46 AM Bug #3293 (Resolved): Save data file when wizard is complete
- Need to save the data file when the data file is complete. This is stored as a property (ASSESSMENT_DATA_FILE) in th...
- 12:06 PM Bug #3288: Auto-save wizard map values
- This is complete, through a major refactoring of the methods used to save state.
- 03:52 AM Bug #3289 (Resolved): LabelDataColumns question list auto-select incorrect using saved values
- If the wizard values have been saved, and at least one question has already been saved, the wizard doesn't correctly ...
- 12:13 PM Bug #3287: Add wizardlistener interface
- Initial revision seems complete, but of course bugs are possible :-)
- 11:01 AM Bug #3287 (Resolved): Add wizardlistener interface
- Make WizardFrame allow other code to listen for wizard completion events.
- 11:04 AM Bug #3288 (Resolved): Auto-save wizard map values
- As each step occurs, save temporarily in the .morpho directory. Use the assessment identifier as the name of the fil...
- 09:13 AM Bug #3284: LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- Also, if we've selected a column and the next columns are not visible, then we should automatically scroll for them (...
- 07:39 AM Bug #3284 (Resolved): LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- If a response item is selected, the column assigned to that item is selected; but if that column is not visible in th...
- 09:02 AM Bug #3286 (Resolved): Alignment in LabelDataColumns page inconsistent
- Layout on LabelDataColumns page is initially strange; the "AvailableResponseItems" label and the DataTable label are ...
- 09:00 AM Bug #3285 (In Progress): Auto size JTable in DataSourcePreviewPanel
- Adjust preferred height of the JTable so that it is sized to show all rows if possible.
- 08:36 AM Bug #3042: Check data when assigning data types
- 01:57 PM Bug #3281: Enable next automatically in SelectFormat
- Implemented by overriding isNextEanbledInitially in SelectFormat
- 11:30 AM Bug #3281 (Resolved): Enable next automatically in SelectFormat
- When the select format page is displayed, if an existing format is selected, then the next button should automaticall...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3280 (Resolved): Add "Not specified" option for radio button groups to fix Java 5/6 compatibility issues
- We need "not specified" options for radio button groups on:
Data Type Specification
Assigning columns to question...
- 11:14 AM Bug #3279 (Resolved): Auto-select first unspecified column in DataTypeSpecification
- When the import data window is opened, the first unspecified column should be selected.
Also available in: Atom