From 06/10/2008 to 07/09/2008
- 12:58 PM Bug #3442 (New): Add first/last page buttons to PDFPane and ExtractedQuestionsPane
- Add these buttons along with associated actions, and change icons to be ASCII <<, <, >, >>, and make sure that tool t...
- 12:56 PM Bug #3441 (Resolved): Next button is not disabled on last page when isNextEnabledInitially is true
- The WizardFrame class needs to know when it's on the last page and not allow the next button to be enabled when it is...
- 01:17 PM Bug #3434 (Resolved): Row number incorrect when verifying student selection
- There is an off by one error due to 0-based vs. 1-based numbers for rows in ConfigureDataSource$VerifyStudentSelection.
- 04:29 AM Bug #3414: Create mechanism for updating dataTable column values
- Should be completed with the introduction of the Utilities class in the edu.msu.first.dataimport package; specificall...
- 03:55 PM Bug #3414 (Resolved): Create mechanism for updating dataTable column values
- Because the data table now contains assessmentId (the same as the datapackage Id) we need a way to update the id as t...
- 10:16 AM Bug #3336: Validate choices in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Completed by overriding nextOK in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns, and by adding code into the ColumnSelectionListener c...
- 05:12 AM Bug #3409: Column assignment information cleared on previous from LabelDataColumns inappropriately
- This has been fixed by clearing of column assignments for the current field only when the state of the Yes button is ...
- 04:50 AM Bug #3338: Make saving/restoring state work with Excel data sources
- Needed to override both readObject and writeObject to deal with transient fields, and to be able to maintain the sele...
- 05:49 AM Bug #3409 (Resolved): Column assignment information cleared on previous from LabelDataColumns inappropriately
- If EquallySpacedColumns is set to No, then we go to LabelDataColumns and label some questions, then hit previous to g...
- 05:40 AM Bug #3399: Make column headings have new line so they are more likely to fit
- Completed by introducing makeColumnHeader methods in both LabelDataColumns and CheckForEquallySpacedColumns and inclu...
- 05:29 AM Bug #3401: Label and disallow selection of StudentIdentifier column in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Complete - along with some code to make the default height of the table header larger so multi-line headers are displ...
- 04:02 AM Bug #3405: Invalid error message given using previous to CheckForEquallySpaced columns
- Fixed by clearing the values from the column assignment information map for the current field in setWizardData for th...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3141: Add screen for user to confirm that they don't have any identifying data in the uploaded spreadsheet
- This is now part of the ReviewColumnAssignments screen.
- 11:11 AM Bug #3400: Rearrange ConfigureDataSource screen real estate
- Completed, this looks better. I wonder if the delimiter choice should come before the starting and ending row?
- 11:10 AM Bug #3406 (Resolved): Changing delimiters on ConfigureDataSource doesn't work
- Here's a stack trace
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
- 10:53 AM Bug #3280: Add "Not specified" option for radio button groups to fix Java 5/6 compatibility issues
- Other changes have made this bug irrelevant
- 10:52 AM Bug #3405 (Resolved): Invalid error message given using previous to CheckForEquallySpaced columns
- If only one type of data is being extracted from the spreadsheet, and we choose previous from the label data columns,...
- 09:30 AM Bug #3404 (In Progress): Make JLists larger in AssignExternalFiles
- Make sure that the JLists take up more space so that longer names can be displayed correctly.
- 11:18 AM Bug #3393: Add hashing of identifier when outputting data in ReviewColumnAssignments
- At least a beta version of this seems to be working correctly.
- 06:45 AM Bug #3327: Show column selection information in IdentifyStudentColumn
- This has been fixed.
- 06:45 AM Bug #3336: Validate choices in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Also, if they are assigning scores, we should check whether or not the column they have selected contains numeric data.
- 06:44 AM Bug #3401 (Resolved): Label and disallow selection of StudentIdentifier column in CheckForEquallySpacedColumns
- Right now nothing prevents the user from choosing the student identifier column as one of the data columns, nor is th...
- 06:40 AM Bug #3400 (Resolved): Rearrange ConfigureDataSource screen real estate
- The delimiter panel could probably take up less space if the title was a label rather than a titled border.
- 06:39 AM Bug #3399 (Resolved): Make column headings have new line so they are more likely to fit
- In several screens making table column headers break at a strategic spot would help ensure that the whole heading is ...
- 05:18 AM Bug #3398 (Resolved): Arrow keys change browser pages
- When the browser component has the focus, either in normal mode or select-from-source mode, pressing the left and rig...
- 03:39 PM Bug #3330: Remove external file list if No is selected on CheckForFileUpload
- This is now implemented.
- 12:46 PM Bug #3329: Next is enabled incorrectly when labeling equally spaced columns
- Fixed by modifying isNextEnabledInitially, and changing the button state when the Yes/No radio buttons are clicked on.
- 12:33 PM Bug #3341: Add common options to ExternalFileAssignment
- This has been completed by adding some dialogs in that walk user through some questions to make the process simpler.
- 12:59 PM Bug #3393 (Resolved): Add hashing of identifier when outputting data in ReviewColumnAssignments
- Do this to ensure privacy
- 06:21 AM Bug #3391: Delete choice buttons don't reappear
- QuestionComponent.QuestionUpdater.propertyChange() now calls setEditMode on all ResponseItemComponents for that quest...
- 05:26 AM Bug #3391 (Resolved): Delete choice buttons don't reappear
- In edit question mode, when the question type is changed from MultipleChoice to something else, the choices and corre...
Also available in: Atom