From 07/16/2008 to 08/14/2008
- 11:19 AM Bug #3470 (Resolved): Ensure vector image rasterization occurs if needed when user declines all other options
- If you deselect all "ignore" pages in the wizard, next becomes disabled, and finish is enabled. This is great if the...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3469 (New): Need a "find" feature in the MainWindow GUI
- When some question text doesn't appear where you expect it to be, it would be very nice to have a find feature that f...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3468 (Resolved): Go to top of page rather than bottom when parser interface first opened
- When the MainWindow GUI first pops up, the questions list is scrolled to the last question, rather than the first.
- 11:13 AM Bug #3467 (Resolved): Reset selected rectangles when page changes on VectorImageRasterization
- With the multiple selection interface now in place, we need to be able to reset the set of rectangles on a page chang...
- 10:36 AM Bug #3450: Need method to determine which pages contain vector images in a given PDF file
- This exists in PDFExtract as the method getVectorLocations
- 01:33 PM Bug #3457 (Resolved): Can't immediately edit new choice for multiple choice question
- Clicking edit, then adding a new choice doesn't allow the new choice to be edited until the edit button is clicked ag...
- 01:28 PM Bug #3456: Question prompts not displayed in LabelDataColumns
- i'm using the following XPath expression to set the prompt for the question:
- 01:21 PM Bug #3456 (Resolved): Question prompts not displayed in LabelDataColumns
- Question text from parsed assessment is not displayed - possibly due to the migration from question prompt to respons...
- 01:18 PM Bug #3455 (In Progress): Show non-active data types in LabelDataColumns in a different color than the current data type
- Right now all assigned columns are shown in green, which gets confusing.
- 10:22 AM Bug #3453: Exception extracting text from doc11.pdf
- PDFExtract.stripHeaders now checks to make sure there is another line of text before checking to see if it's a header.
- 07:05 AM Bug #3453 (Resolved): Exception extracting text from doc11.pdf
- When parsing doc11.pdf from the private/samples directory, calling PDFExtract.extract gives the following stack trace...
Also available in: Atom