From 11/30/2008 to 12/29/2008
- 04:25 AM Bug #3717 (Resolved): Confirm and cancel icons can be invisible if drawn selection extends beyond viewport border
- If a selection is drawn all the way to the bottom of the viewport, then the icons for confirmation and cancellation a...
- 04:20 AM Bug #3716 (In Progress): Selected rectangle can have its origin moved above the top of the document
- When moving a selected rectangle, the top of the rectangle is allowed to be moved so that it has a negative coordinat...
- 04:24 PM Bug #3704: Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- used the datamanager features to download a test dataset from the Metacat instance that is running Postgres 7.4: work...
- 04:03 PM Bug #3704: Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- saved metadata and data to metacat using 7.4
- 03:44 PM Bug #3707 (Resolved): PDF parser exceptions on Linux
- Trying to launch the parser in a Linux environment results in a NPE:
Could not launch the parser
- 11:48 AM Bug #3704: Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- installed v7.4 on fred.
installed fresh metacat 1.9.
TODO: insert metadata from morpho
- 10:18 AM Bug #3704 (Resolved): Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- DECS uses 7.4 in their production deployments
- 10:06 AM Bug #3703 (Resolved): Commit original photoshop/illustrator files to CVS
- The FIRST project may want to extend the look and feel for a more informational website - they'd like access to the o...
- 11:13 AM Bug #3519: Proof of concept: Demographic data incorporation
- student_id is now sharing the same encryption method used for importing assessment data.
- 05:29 PM Bug #3519: Proof of concept: Demographic data incorporation
- after soliciting advice from our FIRST group, this is a proposal for the structure of the demographic data:
- 08:39 PM Bug #3519: Proof of concept: Demographic data incorporation
- added a menu option to select a csv and add it as another data file in the edml package.
we need to determine exactly...
Also available in: Atom