From 08/31/2009 to 09/29/2009
- 06:43 PM Bug #4423: Check Taxon occurrences where otherwise not know from state
- Email pertaining to this thread:
I have updated the spreadsheet that shows each taxon with plot counts
in NC and SC...
- 02:14 PM Bug #2721: check sppID and NC_Codes in "old" archive db before updating to new
- I am not sure what is going on here. I need to have a conversation with Michael about this migration process.
- 01:14 PM Bug #2721: check sppID and NC_Codes in "old" archive db before updating to new
- The Excel spreadsheet in question is here:
- 08:28 AM Bug #4423 (New): Check Taxon occurrences where otherwise not know from state
- Look at spreadsheet ...CVS\CVS_Occurrences\SpeciesToCheck.xlsx
which contains a page each for SC and NC. All these ...
- 10:49 AM Bug #4383 (New): project 59, team 6 cover by strata method error
- For 3 plots in project 59, team 6, cover by strata gets filled in with only values 1 and 2 and a few 3s (one 4). Mat...
- 01:55 PM Bug #4377: Improvements to Community Webpages
- 7)... aspect should be deviation from 180
- 11:34 AM Bug #4377 (Resolved): Improvements to Community Webpages
- 1) add community name (scientific and common)
2) Add woody strata (T/S)
3) Add # stems, BA
4) Switch to percentile...
- 11:41 AM Bug #4378 (New): Classification Automation Tools
- 1) Assess classification of current plots based on composition
a) distance metrics to centroid as start
- 12:51 PM Bug #4158: Start Date: make consistent in label on datasheets
- this is done on version 46b (2009b) for the datasheets.
Also available in: Atom