From 05/08/2003 to 06/06/2003
- 02:35 PM Bug #1094 (Resolved): revise data package wizard visual layouts after functionality done
- revise data package wizard visual layouts after functionality done - on first
pass-thru', visual appearance and usa...
- 05:54 PM Bug #1093 (In Progress): Unit tests for JS and XBL
For JS, look at JsUnit ( http://jsunit.b...
- Need something that works kinda like javadoc so we can pull all the comments and
method.function signatures from th...
- 05:44 PM Bug #1091 (Resolved): Develop Data-Entry Architecture For Handhelds
- Develop Data-Entry Architecture For Handhelds:
In follow-up to the discussions at our recent meeting with Matt, w...
- 05:35 PM Bug #1090 (Resolved): Update Jalama Website
- Update Jalama Website - we all need to think of stuff to be added/changed.
- 05:34 PM Bug #1089 (Resolved): Write research paper on Jalama
- write a research paper on unspecified aspects of jalama for an unspecified publication :-)
Should be submitted and...
- 05:31 PM Bug #1088 (Resolved): Re-write text labels in Data Package Wizard to be Human-Readable
- Re-write text labels in Data Package Wizard to be Human-Readable instead of using
terminology that can be understoo...
- 05:27 PM Bug #1087 (Resolved): Determine Data Package Wizard Minimum Functionality Set
- determine exactly what fields shoudl be represented in DPW, and which may be left out,
in order to create a useful ...
- 05:26 PM Bug #1086 (Resolved): Generate XUL from schema
- given the recent experience from writing the data package wizard, look at first steps
towards generating XUL from a...
- 05:23 PM Bug #1085: Write code for "getResourceAsString_Comand.java" command
- The initial purpose for this command is so it can be called from the data package wizard
when inlining data.
- 05:19 PM Bug #1085 (Resolved): Write code for "getResourceAsString_Comand.java" command
- Write code for "getResourceAsString_Comand.java" command which takes a url as an
argument (either a file:// url or ...
- 05:13 PM Bug #1084 (Resolved): re-order EML DOM output from DataPackage Wizard
- Data package wizard currently outputs name/val pairs in wrong order, and this is the
order that the EML DOM gets ge...
Also available in: Atom