From 07/15/2007 to 08/13/2007
- 12:20 PM Bug #2850: Better Error message for missing 'R'
- Added more meaningful error message indicating that R has not been installed properly
- 02:50 PM Bug #2870: Copy/Paste of composite actors
- The statement that this has been fixed in Ptolemy II doesn't seem to be quite correct. It turns out that referring to...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2896: StringConstant actor will not accept strings with '$'
- Revised to use the standard 'StringConstant' from Ptolemy and documentation updated to note that '$$' can be used to ...
- 11:36 AM Bug #2888: Minimize number of 'constant' actors
- Number of constant actors has been reduced to 'Constant' and 'StringConstant', both of which now have a 'firingCountL...
- 03:13 PM Bug #2896 (Resolved): StringConstant actor will not accept strings with '$'
- Try entering a string like 'foo$bar' in the StringConstant actor. It will give an error trying to evaluate 'bar' as a...
- 10:31 AM Bug #2895 (New): Distributed Execution Tracking Bug
- Chad and Lucas are developing the distributed execution system for kepler. The system is currently working in a very...
- 10:30 AM Bug #1891: writedesign for staged implementation of grid-enabled kepler
- consolidating to one bug
- 10:29 AM Bug #1899: Implementation of grid-enabling kepler
- Consolidating these bugs into one.
Also available in: Atom