From 07/25/2007 to 08/23/2007
- 04:13 PM Bug #2912 (Resolved): Immediate repeat of dragging an actor from tree to ws fails
- Drag an actor from the actor tree (actor library) to an empty workspace. Works OK. Immediately repeat the drag with a...
- 12:20 PM Bug #2850: Better Error message for missing 'R'
- Added more meaningful error message indicating that R has not been installed properly
- 02:50 PM Bug #2870: Copy/Paste of composite actors
- The statement that this has been fixed in Ptolemy II doesn't seem to be quite correct. It turns out that referring to...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2896: StringConstant actor will not accept strings with '$'
- Revised to use the standard 'StringConstant' from Ptolemy and documentation updated to note that '$$' can be used to ...
- 11:36 AM Bug #2888: Minimize number of 'constant' actors
- Number of constant actors has been reduced to 'Constant' and 'StringConstant', both of which now have a 'firingCountL...
Also available in: Atom