From 08/07/2007 to 09/05/2007
- 02:29 PM Bug #2819: Fix the menu command to build Composite from selection
- Previously, this menu item did not work under Kepler. It now seems to work, so apparently some 'other fix' also fixed...
- 01:43 PM Bug #2935 (Resolved): MetadataSource actor has no documentation
- No documentation appears for the MetadataSource actor (although info is inside the source). Also need info on account...
- 12:10 PM Bug #2934 (Resolved): File Writer prints an extra line of output to System.out
- The default for File Writer is System.out. If I build an SDF workflow that consists just of sending the message "tes...
- 11:53 AM Bug #2933 (Resolved): Query Builder comparisons for strings, dates do not work
- Attempt to filter data sets using QueryBuilder apparently do not work for strings (or date?). Note that date in Datos...
- 02:49 PM Bug #2921 (New): Way to temporarily comment out actors or connections
- The development canvas should allow developers to temporarily "comment out" an actor or connection. As it has been e...
- 01:08 PM Bug #2920 (Resolved): Problem adding context menus in Kepler
- Context menus in Kepler are supposedly added using the uiContextMenuMappings_en_US.properties file. However, I find t...
- 01:16 PM Bug #2914 (Resolved): Broken link on a web page
- http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas/codingStyle.pdf is mentioned on http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SoftwareD...
- 10:55 AM Bug #2912: Immediate repeat of dragging an actor from tree to ws fails
- Fixed an error that did not change the name(s) of 2nd, 3rd, etc. copies of moml for duplicate actors dragged to a can...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2912 (Resolved): Immediate repeat of dragging an actor from tree to ws fails
- Drag an actor from the actor tree (actor library) to an empty workspace. Works OK. Immediately repeat the drag with a...
- 12:20 PM Bug #2850: Better Error message for missing 'R'
- Added more meaningful error message indicating that R has not been installed properly
- 02:50 PM Bug #2870: Copy/Paste of composite actors
- The statement that this has been fixed in Ptolemy II doesn't seem to be quite correct. It turns out that referring to...
Also available in: Atom