From 05/21/2001 to 06/19/2001
- 02:56 PM Revision 780 (metacat): fixed error with exception handling in metacat servlet and added new dtds to the sql script
- 10:15 AM Revision 779 (metacat): changes according to bug# 234 - metacat accession # handling, done
- 12:10 PM Revision 778 (metacat): changed all mentions of DBAdapter to the new name AbstractDatabase
- 12:02 PM Revision 777 (metacat): changed all mentions of DBAdapter to the new name AbstractDatabase
- 11:44 AM Revision 776 (metacat): changed dbAdapter property to edu...OracleAdapter
- 11:42 AM Revision 775 (metacat): rename the DB* classes to:
- 01:50 PM Revision 774 (metacat): use the non-null function name from db adapter
- 01:49 PM Revision 773 (metacat): included new function that returns db specific non-null function name
- 12:24 PM Revision 772 (metacat): cleared the COLLATION specifiers on column definitions:
- it is new in SQL Server 2000 and not supported in its earlier versions
- 02:07 PM Revision 771 (metacat): excluded revisionid from the insert statement for xml_revisions.
- It is identity column for SQL Server or filled by sequence for db as Oracle or Postgres
- 01:47 PM Revision 770 (metacat): changed like with =
- 04:14 PM Revision 769 (metacat): changed ... WHERE ... LIKE ? ...
- to ... WHERE ... = ? ...
- 04:12 PM Revision 768 (metacat): MS SQL Server stores trailing spaces in varchar fields which shouldn't be
- thus added docid.trim() in the Java code
- 01:26 PM Revision 766 (metacat): the ODBC multi-threading problem:
- in DBQuery we open ResultSet in the db connection and we are trying to
open another Resultset by AccessControlList wh...
- 12:51 PM Revision 765 (metacat): changed
- SELECT ... WHERE LIKE ? ...
SELECT ... WHERE = ? ...
It should be changed everywhere it is found
- 12:14 PM Revision 764 (metacat): seems that there are problem in JDBC-ODBC bridge used with SQL Server
- when using sql statements like:
WHERE LIKE ? ...
WHERE = ? ...
and now it works
- 12:12 PM Revision 763 (metacat): commented out the use of oracle.jdbc.driver
- this was harcoded use for batching the sql calls at once in order to speed up the insert of XML Index
- 12:08 PM Revision 762 (metacat): added
- INSERT INTO xml_replication (serverid, server, replicate) VALUES ('1', 'localhost', '0');
which was missing
- 05:26 PM Revision 759 (metacat): several changes were needed related to the change of the unique id generation and use
- 05:24 PM Revision 758 (metacat): Changed the order of generating and getting Unique ID for
- xml_nodes.nodeid and for uniqueid part of the accession#
because of SQl Server capabilities:
first let the db to gene...
- 05:18 PM Revision 757 (metacat): - new db adapter for MS SQL Server
- - changed the getUniqueID(conn, tableName) to return the last generated by the db unique ID
instead of generating uni...
- 05:17 PM Revision 756 (metacat): Updated pathquery.dtd to reflect new addition of filterdoctype element.
- 11:09 AM Revision 755 (metacat): - made xmltables-sqlserver.sql from SQL Server running here on rincon machine
- - included db index on xml_nodes.nodename which was missing
- 11:21 AM Revision 754 (metacat): change the call from getDateFunction() to getDateTimeFunction()
- 11:07 AM Revision 753 (metacat): changed the getDate method to getDateTime and changed the return
- string in the postgresql implementation to "now()" from now()::date
- 10:21 AM Revision 752 (metacat): change the call from getDateString() to getDateFunction()
- 10:20 AM Revision 751 (metacat): change the method name getDateString() to getDateFunction()
- return "now()::date" in the DBPostgresql implementation of that method
- 09:01 AM Revision 750 (metacat): The Postgres implementation of the dbadapter package, still needs testing and
- the getDate... method just returns the db function to return the date; to retreive the
current time is a second funct...
- 03:28 PM Revision 749 (metacat): changed the db sequence name used for the accession# uniqueid
- to xml_documents_id_seq.
All db sequences now are named of form <table_name>_id_seq
- 03:26 PM Revision 748 (metacat): added new property for the dbadapter class as:
the installation procedure should change it to the appropriate class
- 03:19 PM Revision 747 (metacat): - changed to use the DBAdapter uniform interface for all apperance of "sysdate"
- and uniqueid generation from sequence
- reads from metacat.properties the dbadapter class implemented th...
- 03:06 PM Revision 746 (metacat): the abstract DBAdapter class and its Oracle implementation
- for the new dbadapter package
- 03:24 PM Revision 745 (metacat): Fixed bug in metacat where return doctypes were not being properly
- back traced. Changed DBQuery.findDocuments() so that it no longer
takes a returndoc array, but instead retrieves the...
- 02:30 PM Revision 744 (metacat): Added ability to process multiple "returndoc" elements in
- a pathquery document. Now, any query hit will be back traced to an
associated package if that package is listed in o...
- 01:51 PM Revision 743 (metacat): Modifications that change the package handling behavior of metacat. Package
- membership is now determined by an identifier being used as either the subject
or object in a triple. One can not re...
Also available in: Atom