From 06/20/2001 to 07/19/2001
- 02:20 AM Revision 799 (metacat): Completely removed the socket-server feature that used to provide
- file upload. It is now replaced by multipart/form-data over http.
- 01:52 AM Revision 798 (metacat): Modified Metacat to support large data file uploads. This is accomplished
- by supporting a new content type for data sent to metacat:
which allows multiple files to be se...
- 07:58 PM Revision 797 (metacat): Simplified ReplicationHandler:
- It is run now in the same thread started from DBSAXHandler;
thus the same connection opened in that thread is used,
- 09:59 AM Revision 796 (metacat): tests made on Oracle and SQL Server.
- 09:20 AM Revision 795 (metacat): support for the new terms included in pathquery.dtd
- 09:19 AM Revision 794 (metacat): included new terms for searchmode:
- equals (former matches-exactly)
- 12:32 PM Revision 793 (metacat): http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=248
- Included utility function about gettig the latest docid for a user:
- 12:17 PM Revision 792 (metacat): don't need to override the old meta_file_id tags with docid without rev
- since Morpho inserts docids before sending the docs to Metacat
- 01:29 PM Revision 791 (metacat): added the new software module
- 11:58 AM Revision 790 (metacat): added constructor in DocumentImpl for use in DBQuery.findDocuments();
- this new constructor is used with getDocumentInfo() to get the doc info only;
because the other constructor builds th...
- 11:43 AM Revision 789 (metacat): updated script with new eml20 dtds
- 03:06 PM Revision 787 (metacat): made use of the new property for ldaps url;
- it is used for secure connection to LDAP server listening on second port 636 by default with SSL sockets;
it is used ...
- 02:57 PM Revision 786 (metacat): new property for ldaps:// url for LDAP connection over SSL;
- it is set on second port - by default 636;
for plain LDAP communications the default port 389 is used.
- 11:24 AM Revision 785 (metacat): moved delete from xml_relation before delete from xml_documents
- because of the parent-child relation b/w these 2 tables
- 11:22 AM Revision 783 (metacat): cleared the text under the figure; should go in the Word text
- 09:17 AM Revision 782 (metacat): EPS files saved as AdobeIllustrator v7.0
Also available in: Atom