Project

General

Profile

Activity

From 10/10/2001 to 11/08/2001

11/01/2001

02:29 PM Revision 867 (metacat): fixed the error where the ldap authenticate took 15 seconds to execute
berkley

10/31/2001

11:06 AM Revision 866 (metacat): I think i have fixed the ldap referral bug. the test lter account that david made for me works, however I would like matt or someone more knowedgeable with ldap to please check my code. the changes I made are around line 200 of AuthLdap. I put a comment in the source where the code needs to be checked.
berkley

10/26/2001

05:18 PM Revision 865 (metacat): Fix for bug #309 so that Metacat will now follow LDAP referrals. Previously
the default was to ignore referrals. Now we explictly set the JNDI
Context.REFERRAL value to the value in the metaca...
Matt Jones

10/25/2001

10:55 AM Revision 864 (metacat): updated web.xml file for the download servlet
berkley

10/24/2001

10:53 AM Revision 862 (metacat): added new permission 'changepermission' and made 'all' inclusive for all permissions
berkley

10/23/2001

07:33 PM Revision 861 (metacat): README and build changes in preparation for the 1.0.0 release of Metacat.
The files contributing to this release are being tagged in CVS as
"METACAT_1_0_0".
Matt Jones
05:19 PM Revision 860 (metacat): Updated the knb.xml configuration to use the new public IDs associated with
eml beta 4. Matt Jones

10/22/2001

04:06 PM Revision 859 (metacat): fixed access control bug. the character data in the sax parser was not getting trimmed and causing problems. also fixed hard coded eml-dataset public id in the web index file
berkley
04:01 PM Revision 858 (metacat): Added new beta5 version of eml-software dtd, and added to catalog.
Matt Jones
02:46 PM Revision 857 (metacat): added new docid to returndoc for web form
berkley
11:00 AM Revision 856 (metacat): changed package and access file doctype
berkley
10:53 AM Revision 855 (metacat): took out hard coded paths for style dirs
berkley
10:32 AM Revision 854 (metacat): removed the stylesheet sql script since we don't need it anymore
berkley
09:46 AM Revision 853 (metacat): Added new DTD files for the new release of EML. Changed the naming
convention for all new DTDs, so the public IDs are now consistently
versioned.
Matt Jones
05:51 PM Revision 852 (metacat): Updated metacat login semantics. Now, metacat assumes the username passed
in is the 'full' distinguished name of the user. If that fails, then
instead it tries looking up the string and seei...
Matt Jones

10/21/2001

04:07 PM Revision 851 (metacat): New version of the IE5 stylesheet that is XSLT 1.0 compliant.
Matt Jones

10/20/2001

07:47 PM Revision 850 (metacat): CHanged style-set handling for case when a stylesheet for a specific
doctype has not been registered. Now we are using a simple "ascii tree"
view of the XML document. I'm hoping we can...
Matt Jones

10/19/2001

04:48 PM Revision 849 (metacat): Removed all DTDs from the metacat module in anticipation of getting
them from the standard "mdstandards/eml" module. This will mean
that an update to the build script is necessary in o...
Matt Jones
04:44 PM Revision 848 (metacat): Updated build.xml and README for a Beta 3 release. This is a temporary
release until the full Release 1.0 is produced next week. Matt Jones
02:50 PM Revision 847 (metacat): Fixed the function to return the max id for a given scope. Now the function
takes a parameter named 'scope' and returns the largest docid that has been
used under that scope in this metacat ins...
Matt Jones
10:34 AM Revision 846 (metacat): fixed bug where the whole filename of a data file was not appended to the file input stream so metacat just returned a null document
berkley

10/18/2001

04:57 PM Revision 845 (metacat): Fixed problem with metacat handleReadAction where the OutputStream from the
response object was closed and an attempt to reopen a PrintWriter was made
on the same response, which is illegal. N...
Matt Jones
11:13 AM Revision 844 (metacat): default css stylesheet so that metacat will look right
berkley
10:40 AM Revision 843 (metacat): removed errant comment that was causing an error in the xml_documents table
berkley
 

Also available in: Atom