From 10/10/2001 to 11/08/2001
- 02:29 PM Revision 867 (metacat): fixed the error where the ldap authenticate took 15 seconds to execute
- 11:06 AM Revision 866 (metacat): I think i have fixed the ldap referral bug. the test lter account that david made for me works, however I would like matt or someone more knowedgeable with ldap to please check my code. the changes I made are around line 200 of AuthLdap. I put a comment in the source where the code needs to be checked.
- 05:18 PM Revision 865 (metacat): Fix for bug #309 so that Metacat will now follow LDAP referrals. Previously
- the default was to ignore referrals. Now we explictly set the JNDI
Context.REFERRAL value to the value in the metaca...
- 10:53 AM Revision 862 (metacat): added new permission 'changepermission' and made 'all' inclusive for all permissions
- 07:33 PM Revision 861 (metacat): README and build changes in preparation for the 1.0.0 release of Metacat.
- The files contributing to this release are being tagged in CVS as
- 05:19 PM Revision 860 (metacat): Updated the knb.xml configuration to use the new public IDs associated with
- eml beta 4.
- 04:06 PM Revision 859 (metacat): fixed access control bug. the character data in the sax parser was not getting trimmed and causing problems. also fixed hard coded eml-dataset public id in the web index file
- 04:01 PM Revision 858 (metacat): Added new beta5 version of eml-software dtd, and added to catalog.
- 02:46 PM Revision 857 (metacat): added new docid to returndoc for web form
- 11:00 AM Revision 856 (metacat): changed package and access file doctype
- 10:53 AM Revision 855 (metacat): took out hard coded paths for style dirs
- 10:32 AM Revision 854 (metacat): removed the stylesheet sql script since we don't need it anymore
- 09:46 AM Revision 853 (metacat): Added new DTD files for the new release of EML. Changed the naming
- convention for all new DTDs, so the public IDs are now consistently
- 05:51 PM Revision 852 (metacat): Updated metacat login semantics. Now, metacat assumes the username passed
- in is the 'full' distinguished name of the user. If that fails, then
instead it tries looking up the string and seei...
- 07:47 PM Revision 850 (metacat): CHanged style-set handling for case when a stylesheet for a specific
- doctype has not been registered. Now we are using a simple "ascii tree"
view of the XML document. I'm hoping we can...
- 04:48 PM Revision 849 (metacat): Removed all DTDs from the metacat module in anticipation of getting
- them from the standard "mdstandards/eml" module. This will mean
that an update to the build script is necessary in o...
- 04:44 PM Revision 848 (metacat): Updated build.xml and README for a Beta 3 release. This is a temporary
- release until the full Release 1.0 is produced next week.
- 02:50 PM Revision 847 (metacat): Fixed the function to return the max id for a given scope. Now the function
- takes a parameter named 'scope' and returns the largest docid that has been
used under that scope in this metacat ins...
- 10:34 AM Revision 846 (metacat): fixed bug where the whole filename of a data file was not appended to the file input stream so metacat just returned a null document
- 04:57 PM Revision 845 (metacat): Fixed problem with metacat handleReadAction where the OutputStream from the
- response object was closed and an attempt to reopen a PrintWriter was made
on the same response, which is illegal. N...
- 11:13 AM Revision 844 (metacat): default css stylesheet so that metacat will look right
- 10:40 AM Revision 843 (metacat): removed errant comment that was causing an error in the xml_documents table
Also available in: Atom