Project

General

Profile

Activity

From 01/15/2002 to 02/13/2002

02/14/2002

05:48 PM Revision 935 (metacat): Some code format problem was fixed.
Jing Tao

02/13/2002

03:17 PM Revision 934 (metacat): The bug was fixed.
After a referral exception happend, we should set enviroment properties again before creating a contex. These environ... Jing Tao
12:28 PM Revision 933 (metacat): Removed an obsolete filter fromthe build.xml file.
Matt Jones
12:22 PM Revision 932 (metacat): Updated installation instructions to reflect the new procedures involved
with the changes to build.xml. Matt Jones
11:41 AM Revision 931 (metacat): Modified the build.xml file to make it easier to set up the configuration.
There is now a "config" target in which all of the properties that are usually
modified are located. Also, now one s...
Matt Jones
09:14 PM Revision 930 (metacat): Authentication bug was fixed (bug 408).
However, it needs to test if referral cotaining a referral. Jing Tao

02/12/2002

11:43 AM Revision 929 (metacat): xerces.jar was update to 1.4.4
Jing Tao
05:56 PM Revision 928 (metacat): Please check it.
Jing Tao

02/11/2002

08:10 AM Revision 927 (metacat): In order to fix bug 408 (authentication), some important variables' values
were followed. Jing Tao

02/05/2002

09:10 AM Revision 926 (metacat): took my password out of the build file
berkley
09:09 AM Revision 925 (metacat): integrated the postgres and oracle properties into one build file. now, if you want to switch between oracle and postgres, you just change the 'depends' attribute in the 'init' target. also, I fixed the path to the servlet.jar file to match up with where tomcat now stores it (lib/common/servlet.jar instead of lib/servlet.jar).
berkley
06:03 PM Revision 924 (metacat): Modified the build file to point at the proper eml directory so that the
"getdtd" target can find the right files to be checked out. Matt Jones

02/04/2002

11:31 AM Revision 923 (metacat): Committed changes to the build file so that it properly copies the Xalan
jar files instead of the oracle xml parser which has been eliminated. Matt Jones
10:02 PM Revision 922 (metacat): Added qformat parameter for switching css stylesheets.
Matt Jones

02/03/2002

08:38 PM Revision 921 (metacat): Fixed bug in login.xsl that was preventing a successful xslt transform. Now
successful logins redirect correctly, unsuccessful ones redirect to the
login page again.
Matt Jones

02/02/2002

01:14 AM Revision 920 (metacat): Set the qformat parameter so the stylesheets can use it for conditional
processing. Matt Jones
12:56 AM Revision 919 (metacat): Added new stylesheets for displaying the eml-attribute and eml-entity modules.
Matt Jones
06:07 PM Revision 918 (metacat): Changed the link urls in the eml-dataset display stylesheet to use the
default style-set as set in the build file rather than hard-coding the
value 'html'. This allows more flexibility in...
Matt Jones

02/01/2002

03:28 PM Revision 917 (metacat): fixed error with dist target so that it now copies the source correctly
berkley

01/29/2002

10:29 AM Revision 916 (metacat): updated all of the returndoctypes so that emlbeta4 and emlbeta6 will show up in the resultset.
berkley
10:15 AM Revision 915 (metacat): fixed error I introduced when I got postgres working
berkley

01/28/2002

10:25 AM Revision 914 (metacat): changed dtd dir
berkley
10:02 AM Revision 913 (metacat): changed the datadir again
berkley
09:56 AM Revision 912 (metacat): changed datadir variable from install-dir to installdir
berkley

01/23/2002

11:06 AM Revision 911 (metacat): removed old properties
berkley
11:02 AM Revision 910 (metacat): fixed minor error
berkley
07:56 AM Revision 909 (metacat): made postgres db name independent from my name
berkley

01/22/2002

11:32 AM Revision 908 (metacat): we no longer need this jar file. all of its functionality was replaced by xalan.
berkley
11:31 AM Revision 907 (metacat): jar files for xalan
berkley
11:30 AM Revision 906 (metacat): updated metacat so that the xmlparserv2.jar file is no longer needed. replaced all of teh oracle xml processing with xalan and xerces.
berkley

01/18/2002

02:43 PM Revision 905 (metacat): fixed typo in web.xml file
berkley
01:40 PM Revision 904 (metacat): updated the web.xml file. took out download servlet and marineservlet.
berkley
01:23 PM Revision 903 (metacat): jar files needed for metacat.
berkley
10:31 AM Revision 902 (metacat): *** empty log message ***
berkley
10:28 AM Revision 901 (metacat): created dummy versions of the oracle and postgres build files
berkley
10:26 AM Revision 900 (metacat): readded the oracle stuff to te build file
berkley
10:24 AM Revision 899 (metacat): made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle SQL code out of the main classes. fixed a bug where the timing of the index thread was off so when it went to index a document, the document was not already in xml_documents thus breaking the FK relation between xml_documents and xml_index. I think that bug might be the reason for the blank resultset screens in morpho. made the postgres implementation much more robust.
berkley

01/17/2002

12:17 PM Revision 898 (metacat): updated postgres sql script so that it creates the same table structure as the oracle script. removed a bunch of \t tabs that were messing things up
berkley

01/16/2002

03:24 PM Revision 897 (metacat): removed because this is no longer used. it was causing a compile error when using postgres because it directly imports the oracle driver.
berkley

01/15/2002

01:15 PM Revision 895 (metacat): updated for new release
berkley
08:46 AM Revision 894 (metacat): fixed bug with ampersands in the returned relations in the resultset.
berkley
 

Also available in: Atom