From 02/06/2002 to 03/07/2002
- 02:14 PM Revision 966 (metacat): In hasPermission method, a rule for access document is implements. If user want to write a access document, it should hhave "all" permission.
- The permission for access document now is looking up in xml_access table directly, rather get same permission to data...
- 06:30 PM Revision 965 (metacat): In order to increase data file docid, method registerDocument was revised. Now it not only insert a new data file record to xml_documents table, but also can update the data file documents. Moreover, it can archieve the old version to xml_revisions table. Two other private methods were added to handl these futures: deleteXMLDocuments and getLatestRevisionNumber.
- 04:17 PM Revision 963 (metacat): fixed my tagging error
- 03:58 PM Revision 962 (metacat): some small changes I had to make to get the QAENGINE demo to work right. this should be committing in a branch
- 09:00 AM Revision 961 (metacat): We decided that the permission for a user to an access documents is as same as to the data set document(which contains the access document). In order to do this, we need to look-up xml-relation table. If we could find the data set document id, just check the id. If we couldn't find one, we need check if the user is owner. If it is, has permission. Otherwise, doesn't have.
- 01:14 PM Revision 959 (metacat): Add a new method getDataSetId to the class. The permission policy for access documents is: the user will have the same permission as data set file. (There is no entry in xml_access table for access document.
- 01:11 PM Revision 958 (metacat): Add a throwing exception in hasPermission and hasReadPermission methods.
- 01:09 PM Revision 957 (metacat): Add a throwing exception in haspermission method.
- 11:38 AM Revision 956 (metacat): A constructor for this class was added. In the new constructor, user can specify the revision number he want to update. In method writeDocumentToDB, when a update action happend, the rev number would not automatictlly to add one, but it can go to specified number. This is for bug 417.
- 11:33 AM Revision 955 (metacat): A constructor was added to this class. In this constructor, user can specify the revision number he want to update. And the number can be passed into a DocumentImpl object constructor in startElement method. But the number should be greater than current number in database.
- 11:28 AM Revision 954 (metacat): A method named getLastRevisionNumber was added. And condition for checking accession number was revised too. Now metacat wouldn't refuse a revsion number which is 2 or more greater than current revision number in the database. This is for bug 417.
- 09:19 AM Revision 953 (metacat): Access document was added to exported data package too.
- 08:34 PM Revision 952 (metacat): The method - hasAllowRule was revised. If a action -read or update was approved, all ticket count of allow rule entries for this action will minus one if the entries have ticket count number (not null).
- 06:07 PM Revision 951 (metacat): The two hasPermission methods were rewritten. Some logic bugs were fixed. Now user, public and group will not be checked speratedly, but they will be check together as string array. In order to do this, private methods isAccessDocument, containDocumentOwner, isAllowFirst, hasAllowRule, hasExplicitDenyRule, hasImplicitDenyRule, and createUsersPackage were added.
- 02:02 PM Revision 950 (metacat): In method transformXMLDocument, if no style sheet registered was found for the input document, the document will be send back, rather than use util.DebugMessge to print.
- 01:55 PM Revision 949 (metacat): Only delete some incorrect comment.
- 01:53 PM Revision 948 (metacat): When user request a data package, the old version documents would be exported. Only export the request one.
- During the export function. Every document will be check if the user has the permission to read or not.
- 08:37 AM Revision 947 (metacat): The feature of check permission before Metacat handle a "read" action. If user doesn't have permission, its request will be rejected.
- After creating a DocumentImpl object. A method named hasReadPermission in that class will be called to make sure the ...
- 08:30 AM Revision 946 (metacat): A method named hasReadPermission was added. The method will check if a user has permission toread a xml document.
- 08:23 AM Revision 945 (metacat): A new method named hasPermissionToExportPackage was added. So when MetaCat handle export action, it will check if user has permission to read the data package. If it has, MetaCat will export a zip output stream to it. Otherwise, MetaCat will be through a exception.
- 08:18 AM Revision 944 (metacat): Code to handle "read" permission was changed in hasPermission method. The old code used old way to look up the public_access field in xml_documents table.
- 03:02 PM Revision 943 (metacat): A new action named export was add to it. This action will export a zip output stream for a data package. In the zip output stream, meta data documents, data files and a html summary file are include. The stucture will looks like:
- package----/metadata/metadata docments
- 02:56 PM Revision 942 (metacat): Two metacat util methods were add. One is getDocIdFromString and the other is getVersionFromString. They output a docid and revision if a string like str1.str2.str3. were passed to them.
- 02:53 PM Revision 941 (metacat): A method named transformXmlDocument were overload. It transform an XML document to StringWriter using the stylesheet reference from the db.
- 02:50 PM Revision 940 (metacat): A public method named getZippedPackage() and other relative private methods were add to this class. The public method can give a zip output stream if a docid and other parameters were passed to it.
- 02:46 PM Revision 939 (metacat): A property named "morpho" was added. It is the path for morpho.jar. (Now, in DBQuery class some morpho package class are used). Morpho was added to cpath too. During the "install", morpho willbe copy to the target too.
- 02:39 PM Revision 938 (metacat): In QBQuery class some classes - Triple and TripleCollection, which come from morpho package wereused. So morpho.jar was added to metacat libray. The reseaon to use these class is xml document need to be parsed and get docids' relationship.
- 03:16 PM Revision 937 (metacat): Adding the style sheet of html file in zip data package for morpho to metacat.
- So the html summary file can have the same style in morpho and metacat zip package.
- 03:10 PM Revision 936 (metacat): Adding a new doctype and its publicid="-//NCEAS//eml-generic//EN".
- It connects http://@server@@style-path@/generic-morpho.xsl.
So the html files in zip data package have the same style...
- 05:48 PM Revision 935 (metacat): Some code format problem was fixed.
- 03:17 PM Revision 934 (metacat): The bug was fixed.
- After a referral exception happend, we should set enviroment properties again before creating a contex. These environ...
- 12:28 PM Revision 933 (metacat): Removed an obsolete filter fromthe build.xml file.
- 12:22 PM Revision 932 (metacat): Updated installation instructions to reflect the new procedures involved
- with the changes to build.xml.
- 11:41 AM Revision 931 (metacat): Modified the build.xml file to make it easier to set up the configuration.
- There is now a "config" target in which all of the properties that are usually
modified are located. Also, now one s...
- 09:14 PM Revision 930 (metacat): Authentication bug was fixed (bug 408).
- However, it needs to test if referral cotaining a referral.
- 11:43 AM Revision 929 (metacat): xerces.jar was update to 1.4.4
Also available in: Atom