From 06/14/2002 to 07/13/2002
- 06:06 PM Bug #331: metacat data replication feature
- An new class was created to handle to read remote data file. Its name is
RemoteDocument. In read and export action, ...
- 06:02 PM Bug #554 (Resolved): xml_replication table in production metacat
- After finishing the replication feature of metacat, the xml_replication table
was added some new fields such as dat...
- 10:45 AM Bug #331: metacat data replication feature
- Two new class, ReplicationServer and ReplicationServerList were created. In an
object of ReplicationServer, it has t...
- 10:20 AM Bug #332: hub replication feature
- In xml_replication table, a field named hub was add there. If this value was
set 1, this means local metacat is a hu...
- 05:12 PM Bug #543: Metacat hang in there when delta T replication
- It is found that after inserting a data file ( not for every data file), the
hang problem will happend. So we opened...
- 10:26 AM Bug #543 (Resolved): Metacat hang in there when delta T replication
- There are two metacats A and B. We send a command to B to excute delt T
replication from A. So B will send a update...
- 05:32 PM Bug #542: Duplicate entries in xml_replication table
- In DocumentImpl class, there is a method name insertServerIntoReplication
table. In that method, we will check a ser...
- 11:13 AM Bug #542 (Resolved): Duplicate entries in xml_replication table
- During replication, when a hub replicate more than one documents to metacat B.
If the documents' home server is C w...
- 11:03 AM Bug #541: Update dataset document which host is not in this metacat will cause an error
- In write method of DocumentImpl class, the code to handle the satuiation that
doc's homeserver isn't local and acti...
- 09:29 AM Bug #540: In force replication, some time has reversion number error
- In class ForceReplicationHandler, we use a for loop the check every server in
replication tables to see if we need t...
- 02:03 PM Bug #541 (Resolved): Update dataset document which host is not in this metacat will cause an error
- If a data package was created by a morpho in metacat epsilon and it was forced
replicate from metacat epsilon (its ...
- 01:05 PM Bug #540 (Resolved): In force replication, some time has reversion number error
- Using Morpho to update a documents in a local metacat, the remote metacat
sometime has error:
ERROR in MetacatRe...
- 04:48 PM Bug #537: SQL error when first insert a new record into xml_replication table
- In xmltables.sql, When creating xml_replication table, a entry for local host
was added. the line looks like:
- 03:38 PM Bug #537 (Resolved): SQL error when first insert a new record into xml_replication table
- When we first time to insert a server into xml_replication table from web
browser by sneding a get command line
- 03:59 PM Revision 1229 (metacat): added mappings for new eml beta6 stylesheets
- 03:24 PM Bug #536: Changes to Metacat build script to install stylesheets from eml cvs module
- In getdtd target in build.xml, another function copy was added and it will
copy the *.xsl file from checked out eml ...
- 01:17 PM Bug #536 (Resolved): Changes to Metacat build script to install stylesheets from eml cvs module
Metacat build script currently installs stylesheets from the metacat (xmltodb)
cvs module to the <to...
- 02:37 PM Revision 1228 (metacat): Change the maximum connection number from 10 to 25.
- 02:36 PM Revision 1227 (metacat): Change eml-tag to RELEASE_EML_2_0_0_BETA_6_REV1. In "getdtd" target, style sheet will be check out from eml module and will be copy to lib/style.
- 11:20 AM Revision 1222 (metacat): Change the test case order.
- 10:25 AM Bug #474: Metacat in Ecoinfo hang
- From above testing, we know JDBC connection always hung in there after it was
used for certain amount of times (let ...
- 09:36 AM Revision 1221 (metacat): Add code to shrink connection pool size. If all connections are free.
- 09:36 AM Revision 1220 (metacat): Add a new method shrinkConnectionPoolSize .
Also available in: Atom