From 11/03/2002 to 12/02/2002
- 12:48 PM Bug #916: bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- TO_NUMBER function will return a number data type rather than bealon type. So
we couldn't use it in this way: "... A...
- 11:28 AM Bug #916: bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- How about using the oracle "TO_NUMBER" function to see if it is a number?
- 12:14 PM Bug #916: bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- The problem turns out that in nodedata fields which has path "southbc",
"northbc", "westbc" and "eastbc" there are s...
- 11:40 AM Revision 1332 (metacat): Add a piece of query to get rid of invalid number in nodedata.
- 11:39 AM Bug #916 (Resolved): bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- When one uses the 'less-than' operator with a squery action and the comparison
is made to a number (e.g. '<field> le...
- 11:42 AM Revision 1331 (metacat): Fixed a bug that if new triple is a new rule in xml_access table, the new triple wouldn't be added into data set file.
- 01:56 PM Revision 1330 (metacat): In creating xml_access table, add a condition for assigning a access document to itself: if there is not triple. If there is a triple that access file points itself, we don't need inserting again. Otherwise we will get duplicate records.
- 01:53 PM Revision 1329 (metacat): Get rid of running parser access documents into rules when it handle a access document. (we only need to parser it when handling a dataset file).
- 04:33 PM Revision 1328 (metacat): Add code to write the updated acl and dataset document back to database after adding permission rules in acl document.
- 05:58 PM Revision 1327 (metacat): Add code to insert extral rules found in xml_acces table into access document.
- 10:00 AM Revision 1326 (metacat): Add a method writing info into log file. So the change information can be kept physically.
- 05:43 PM Revision 1325 (metacat): Add two new methods to update triples in data set file and delete some access rules which doesn't exist in xml_access document. Change the main method, it will read access file form xml_access table rather than getting from argument.
Also available in: Atom