From 11/19/2002 to 12/18/2002
- 10:43 AM Bug #927 (Resolved): metacat needs better attribute handling
- Metacat needs to be able to explicitly search by and return attributes in an xml
document. For instance, the query ...
- 10:28 AM Revision 1339 (metacat): Change the release number.
- 10:24 AM Revision 1338 (metacat): Change something for release.
- 10:15 AM Revision 1337 (metacat): Change the readme for release 1.2.1
- 12:18 PM Bug #926 (Resolved): access control too dependent on eml
- Metacat's access control seems too dependent on EML. If I have a single
(arbitrarily or non-typed) document and I w...
- 02:05 PM Revision 1336 (metacat): Delete the code that adding access rule for access file itself.
- 09:41 AM Revision 1335 (metacat): updated README for jing
- 09:31 AM Revision 1334 (metacat): Update readme for release 1.2.1
- 12:48 PM Bug #916: bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- TO_NUMBER function will return a number data type rather than bealon type. So
we couldn't use it in this way: "... A...
- 11:28 AM Bug #916: bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- How about using the oracle "TO_NUMBER" function to see if it is a number?
- 12:14 PM Bug #916: bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- The problem turns out that in nodedata fields which has path "southbc",
"northbc", "westbc" and "eastbc" there are s...
- 11:40 AM Revision 1332 (metacat): Add a piece of query to get rid of invalid number in nodedata.
- 11:39 AM Bug #916 (Resolved): bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- When one uses the 'less-than' operator with a squery action and the comparison
is made to a number (e.g. '<field> le...
Also available in: Atom