From 12/12/2002 to 01/10/2003
- 09:58 AM Bug #916: bug with 'less-than' query when usng a number
- Changed code was installed in ecoinfo and it works fine.
- 09:56 AM Bug #653: xml_access control table is not conisistent to access xml documents
- There is a new feature in morpho 1.3 that it will check if access file points
every file(inluding itself). If not, u...
- 09:48 AM Bug #933: metacat does not export single files
- The changed code was merged into head and tested. It worked well.
- 06:12 PM Revision 1364 (metacat): In the end of dtd, set processingDTD false.
- 06:11 PM Revision 1363 (metacat): Add some debug info.
- 04:29 PM Revision 1362 (metacat): In extened query, parentnodeid was added.
- 04:28 PM Revision 1361 (metacat): If a text node was split into two parts, now it will be combined.
- 05:29 PM Revision 1360 (metacat): Merge code from branch monarch.
- 05:29 PM Revision 1359 (metacat): Merge the code for monarch.
- 05:28 PM Revision 1358 (metacat): Merge the branch for monarch.
- 03:05 PM Revision 1356 (metacat): Merge the code to handle export single document.
- 05:32 PM Bug #927: metacat needs better attribute handling
- Now Metacat can support a path query whcih has attributes. The format is:
<queryterm searchmode="contains" casesensit...
- 05:09 PM Bug #926: access control too dependent on eml
- Change Milestone from postpone to 1.3
- 05:03 PM Revision 1354 (metacat): Support returnfields has attributes.
- 05:03 PM Revision 1353 (metacat): Support return field has attributes.
- 02:42 PM Bug #933 (Resolved): metacat does not export single files
- I noticed that when you use the export function in metacat, if the docid you
provide is not part of an eml package, ...
- 05:54 PM Revision 1350 (metacat): add some methods and attributes to determine percentage search.
- 05:53 PM Revision 1349 (metacat): Change the code for percentage search.
- 02:13 PM Revision 1348 (metacat): Add new feature to support attribute in query.
- 02:12 PM Revision 1347 (metacat): Fixed a bug that after finding a non-dataset document, then go back to find dataset document for it in xml_relation table.
- 02:11 PM Revision 1346 (metacat): Add a example of attribute query.
- 02:10 PM Revision 1345 (metacat): Add a form to perform query.
- 02:12 PM Bug #929 (Resolved): Occasionally, deletes are VERY slow
- Sometimes, deleting a data package is very slow (> 1 min), although most of the
time metacat response to a delete in...
- 10:34 AM Revision 1343 (metacat): Revise code to make validateion work.
- 10:03 AM Revision 1342 (metacat): Change the code for validation.
- 10:43 AM Bug #927 (Resolved): metacat needs better attribute handling
- Metacat needs to be able to explicitly search by and return attributes in an xml
document. For instance, the query ...
Also available in: Atom