From 12/11/2003 to 01/09/2004
- 01:08 AM Revision 2001 (metacat): Adjusted the text on the NCEAS repository page. Changed the project list
- so that it now displays short title but uses the long title in the
entry. This was doen because the long titles were ...
- 06:57 PM Revision 2000 (metacat): Removed unneeded Net::LDAP dependency. Now all authentication occurs
- indirectly through Metacat.
- 06:48 PM Revision 1999 (metacat): Added skin for the UCNRS data registry based on earlier work. Minor
- modifications to the templates to accomodate this. Fixed a validation
bug in the register-dataset.cgi, and removed a...
- 09:21 AM Revision 1998 (metacat): Restoring AuthLdap to previous search filter. Determined that the problem was
- a missing o: attribute in the UCNRS LDAP directory. Adding it in makes the old
method work. The change I had made c...
- 08:31 AM Revision 1997 (metacat): Fixed validation check for samplingDescription.
- 07:08 PM Revision 1996 (metacat): Another eml.jar version with the appropriate config.xml in place.
- 06:13 PM Revision 1995 (metacat): New eml.jar that includes the parser bug fix against eml-2.0.0 schemas.
- 06:04 PM Revision 1994 (metacat): Changed label for NCEAS project group list on the web form.
- 03:13 PM Revision 1993 (metacat): Changes to re-enable the nceas admindb access for the production install.
- 11:07 AM Revision 1992 (metacat): Removed some debugging test code that isn't needed.
- 11:02 AM Revision 1991 (metacat): Revised the registry guide to include descriptions of the new fields, and
- made some minor formatting changes.
- 06:42 PM Revision 1990 (metacat): Changing version in build in preparation for a release.
- 06:41 PM Revision 1989 (metacat): Added studyExtent and samplingDescription fields to the registry to accomodate
- Sandy's request for a temporalDescription field. This is a little more than
she wanted, but it was needed to satisfy...
- 06:18 PM Revision 1988 (metacat): Modified LDAP authentication to support a lookup for the NRS system. If
- the auth on the provided string fails as a DN, try to look up a new
DN based on the UID. If we get a match, use that...
- 05:40 PM Revision 1987 (metacat): Update result set from relation to trip.
- 01:57 PM Revision 1985 (metacat): Added taxonomic coverage and authority fields, and fixed a bug in reentry
- with the methods fields. Now we are collecting information on all of the
additional fields Sandy requested except fo...
- 06:22 PM Revision 1984 (metacat): Added the ability to describe taxonomicCoverage to the registry. This
- allows an arbitrary number of species or other taxa to be listed, and the
editing form can dynamically grow through a...
- 12:15 PM Revision 1983 (metacat): Added geographic description to the fields of data collected, as it is
- a required field and was being improperly defaulted to an empty string in the
XML document. This is a new field for ...
- 11:27 AM Revision 1982 (metacat): Modifications to add "Methods" collection to the data registry, and to
- make the forms HTML 4.0.1 valid (in an attempt to figure out some of
the rendering and layout oddities I'm seeing).
- 10:13 AM Revision 1981 (metacat): Changed "Document ID" to "ID" which is mroe appropriate for data packages.
- 04:49 PM Revision 1980 (metacat): New formatting and text for the NCEAS data registry.
- 04:12 PM Revision 1979 (metacat): Further changes to the registry scripts to support the NCEAS registry
- with access to the project list fromthe admindb. Also, fixed a bug with
the script where creators were getting dupli...
- 11:50 AM Revision 1978 (metacat): Configuration file for NCEAS registry.
- 05:08 PM Revision 1977 (metacat): Modifications that allow working group entries to be put in as creators, and
- a whole bunch of re-formatting for horribly formatted code that I need to
read to finish this thing up.
- 05:03 PM Revision 1976 (metacat): Adding style files for the new NCEAS skin for metacat, which includes
- files needed for the NCEAS data repository.
- 01:45 AM Revision 1975 (metacat): Updated registry further for NCEAS-specific needs. Confirm data template
- now handles new wg field. Still need to write WG metadata into EML document.
- 05:37 PM Revision 1974 (metacat): Additional work on the NCEAS/AdminDB integration. Working Groups now
- presented as a dropdown box for multiple selection. Need to write the
info to the XML file now and handle it in conf...
- 02:58 PM Revision 1973 (metacat): Preliminary changes to support the NCEAS data registry connection to the
- AdminDB to retrieve project lists.
- 12:39 PM Revision 1972 (metacat): Harvester Class Diagram
- 12:37 PM Revision 1971 (metacat): Remove corrupted version
- 11:56 AM Revision 1970 (metacat): Revisions to the Harvester ERD diagram showing how I think the design can
- be simplified to eliminate duplicate information. Needs further work
before it is implementable.
- 09:13 AM Revision 1969 (metacat): Harvester Class Diagram, class descriptions, sequence of operations.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I am running postgresql 7.3, the most recent version for redhat 9 as of two days
ago. From what I can see the old jd...
- 04:39 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- What version of postgresql are you running? Generally, the drivers are forward
compatible as far as java is concerne...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- Interestingly, I have a current version of metacat running using the original
jdbc .jar file that is checked into lib...
- 04:10 PM Bug #1238 (Resolved): postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- I was looking at the configuration information for using postgresql in metacat
and I think that the current JDBC set...
- 03:42 PM Revision 1968 (metacat): Improvements to the OBFS stylesheet, especially for EML display. Now we
- import the eml_xsl.css stylesheet and override several of its templates.
- 09:41 AM Revision 1967 (metacat): Relocated to metacat/lib/harvester
- 09:25 AM Revision 1966 (metacat): Relocated to metacat/docs/dev/harvester
- 09:17 AM Revision 1965 (metacat): Relocate to metacat/docs/dev/harvester
Also available in: Atom