From 06/06/2007 to 07/05/2007
- 04:09 PM Revision 3306 (metacat): Moved delete code out JSP and into MetacatClient.java
- 02:53 PM Revision 3305 (metacat): Fixed bug: successfully removes related sub Doc ID's from metadata.
- New functionality:
1) Updates field in FGDC metadata Doc ID with new version of Doc ID, and
2) Recurses sub-documents...
- 04:13 PM Revision 3304 (metacat): Add debug in query method.
- 04:12 PM Revision 3303 (metacat): KNB default path query.
- 11:25 AM Revision 3302 (metacat): Changed the height setting for an iframe.
- 11:22 AM Revision 3301 (metacat): Changes include: 1) Separate "Search for Data" between public users and logged-in users, 2) Separate "Browse Data Sets" for public users and logged-in users,
- 3) Ability to get a list of Doc Id's based on a specified scope, 4) Ability to select a data package or data file by ...
- 05:11 PM Revision 3300 (metacat): Several newly developed methods providing a JSP API into metacat. Most of the new methods were developed to support FGDC metadata.
- Some of the other new methods merely provide convenience to the JSP code. New methods include:
- 04:42 PM Revision 3299 (metacat): Initial checkin. Convenient xhtml snippet to be included in a JSP file, to define several input parameters required by MetaCatServlet.
- 12:20 PM Bug #2873: tomcat versions and java standard tag library (jstl)
- Currently has JSTL 1.0 which is used by GeoServer. Should just be a matter of replacing the jar with the latest vers...
- 10:37 AM Bug #2873 (Resolved): tomcat versions and java standard tag library (jstl)
- SBCLTER has a jsp application which uses jstl. The version of jstl needed depends on the tomcat and servlet versions....
Also available in: Atom