From 03/28/2010 to 04/26/2010
- 04:11 PM Revision 5324 (metacat): replication of guids now works. tested this for both forced replication and update/insert/delete triggered replication
- 02:25 PM Revision 5323 (metacat): fixed bug where guid end tag wasn't getting printed
- 12:29 PM Revision 5322 (metacat): added a method in IdentifierManager to get a guid from a docid and rev. added fields in the documentinfo replication document to pass the guid. now need to handle the guid and insert it into the table if its found
- 04:54 AM Revision 5321 (metacat): Add 'metacat/lib/oaipmh' directory to the list of required jar files in the 'Set up Metacat Dependencies' section.
- 10:14 PM Revision 5320 (metacat): Refactored metacat to use dataone-service-api-0.3.0 jar file, with the new JIBX generated types and serialization. Included JIBX runtime jar in metacat to handle serialization and deserialization of SystemMetadata objects. Removed the old API jar file.
- 04:51 PM Revision 5319 (metacat): Modifications to support the DataONE service API version 0.1.0. For DataONE, the get() and
- create() services are partially complete. Several more functions and checks need to be added to
create() before it i...
- 09:47 AM Revision 5317 (metacat): Add a debug statement to show existing doc id
- 09:43 AM Revision 5316 (metacat): Move all user images into the dev image directory. Remove all but the MetacatAdministratorsGuide from the user dir.
- 01:27 PM Bug #4907: Replication error stops insert/update of valid EML document
- It took a few days to realize what was going on here, but now we think we see the issue. The document's "home server"...
- 01:19 PM Bug #3894: Document metacat eclipse dev setup
- Documented in docs/dev/metacat-eclipse-project.html
- 06:03 PM Revision 5302 (metacat): Adding commons-io jar for the IOUtils utilities for stream manipulation.
- 05:58 PM Revision 5301 (metacat): Modified ResourceHandler to return error codes in XML format for the get() method.
- 06:54 PM Revision 5299 (metacat): Modifications to metacat rest service to use the new DataONE CrudService for
- get() operation. Minor issue with permissions errors propagating up the
stack, but otherwise this is the first imple...
- 11:29 AM Revision 5298 (metacat): Modified readFromMetacat() to pass most exceptions up the call stack, which
- allows creation of new entry points for calling reads. Still need to
continue factoring out the HTTPServletResponse ...
- 04:30 PM Revision 5297 (metacat): Excluding the Maven ant tasks jar from the metacat war distribution because
- it is not needed (its only used to build dataone-service at build time, and
is unused at runtime), and it conflicts w...
- 12:50 PM Bug #4907 (Resolved): Replication error stops insert/update of valid EML document
- It appears that a replication error causes insert/update to fail that would otherwise succeed:
On March 26, 2010, ...
Also available in: Atom