From 06/18/2012 to 07/17/2012


03:57 PM Revision 7319 (metacat): On the coordinating Nodes, we often get McdbDocNotFoundExceptions for data (doctype == 'BIN') documents because they are not synchronized to the CNs. Change the logging to only print the stack trace during load() and loadAll() when log debug is enabled.
Chris Jones
01:34 PM Revision 7318 (metacat): check for invalid (!) pids. thanks, M. Reyes for catching this ben leinfelder
12:06 PM Revision 7317 (metacat): only look up the client timeout property once, not every time we make a call ben leinfelder
11:46 AM Revision 7316 (metacat): improve content type handling during the get() calls ben leinfelder
11:09 AM Revision 7315 (metacat): check for whitespace in identifiers during create() and update() ben leinfelder
10:22 AM Revision 7314 (metacat): remove semtools skin as a configured skin -- will need to add that if we ever get back to deploying a semtools instance.
ben leinfelder
10:19 AM Revision 7313 (metacat): configurable replication client timeout ben leinfelder


07:57 AM Revision 7310 (metacat): order the listObjects() results by identifier to mitigate random paged results ben leinfelder


04:04 PM Revision 7309 (metacat): correct the parameter/value setting in the prepared statements for retrieving log information.
ben leinfelder
12:21 PM Revision 7307 (metacat): use docid, not the guid when returning the accesscontrol block
ben leinfelder
05:05 PM Revision 7306 (metacat): handle null givenNames from the LDAP dump.
ben leinfelder


04:38 PM Revision 7305 (metacat): make sure we only get the publisher text content (not attribute value)
ben leinfelder
03:05 PM Revision 7303 (metacat): DOI registration:
-include more revision history based on the identifier table not just the generated SM metadata
-include ecogrid data...
ben leinfelder
02:59 PM Revision 7302 (metacat): include new libclient jar that uses encoded pids in the resolve URLs ben leinfelder


04:46 PM Revision 7301 (metacat): update D1 jars in preparation for 2.0.2 release. NOTE: still need libclient jar that includes ORE changes for encoding PIDs in resolve URLs
ben leinfelder
04:26 PM Revision 7300 (metacat): prep for 2.0.2 release by updating the version numbers.
ben leinfelder
02:12 PM Revision 7299 (metacat): include dataone.ore.downloaddata as a configurable property in case MNs (like LTER) want to have the process download externally-stored data files described in an EML data package.
ben leinfelder
12:29 PM Revision 7298 (metacat): updated foresite (snapshot) to include dateTime serialization fix. ben leinfelder
10:20 AM Revision 7297 (metacat): set date SM modified when we are setting obsoletes/obsoletedBy/archived values. This way the CN can actualy pick up the changes in revision history.
ben leinfelder


04:58 PM Revision 7296 (metacat): update creator and publisher using LDAP dump. unfortunately LDAP has shifted over the years and not all identities are still active in LDAP...but we did get quite a few creator names updated! ben leinfelder
04:23 PM Revision 7295 (metacat): log error when looking up non-existent local SM rather than completely bombing out of the resynch thread.
ben leinfelder
10:46 AM Revision 7294 (metacat): include parameter for deleting system metadata records (or not). Intending to also use this for
ben leinfelder


10:05 AM Revision 7293 (metacat): look up docid using mapped guid when checking permission on described data file
Addresses: ben leinfelder


12:02 PM Revision 7292 (metacat): function/procedure for removing all content related to a PID from the DB. ben leinfelder
05:29 PM Revision 7291 (metacat): use docid (not guid) when instantiating the PermissionController. Was getting an error with DOI-ified identifier and the metacat getaccesscontrol action:
ben leinfelder


04:13 PM Revision 7290 (metacat): save point - adding more columns for access, data packaging, revision history ben leinfelder


03:53 PM Revision 7289 (metacat): script to find and update missing SystemMetadata revision history.
ben leinfelder
03:45 PM Revision 7288 (metacat): update the table to indicate which DOI account we are targeting ben leinfelder


04:50 PM Revision 7287 (metacat): make sure we have non-null values where jibx serialization expects them for LogEntry
ben leinfelder
03:35 PM Revision 7286 (metacat): use secure Metacat context URL for D1 registration ben leinfelder
12:06 PM Revision 7285 (metacat): first pass: DataONE-specific log retrieval to avoid java-based post-processing.
ben leinfelder


08:55 AM Revision 7284 (metacat): use production cn url for the resolve url
ben leinfelder


01:46 PM Revision 7283 (metacat): remove the non-doi identifiers before updating the LTER - should save time on the update. ben leinfelder


11:57 PM Revision 7281 (metacat): use eml stylesheet tag (1.0.3)
ben leinfelder
11:57 PM Revision 7280 (metacat): use 1.0.2 d1_libclient jar (built by hudson)
ben leinfelder


03:43 PM Revision 7278 (metacat): set archived flag (true) when we set the obsoletedBy value in the ORE system metadata
ben leinfelder
02:27 PM Revision 7276 (metacat): update for 2.0.1 upgrade -- scripts, docs, readme
ben leinfelder
02:24 PM Revision 7275 (metacat): remove saxon jar (XSLT 2.0 support) with plans to re-add when we understand how to make it more lenient WRT to invalid character content in source XML
ben leinfelder
12:43 PM Revision 7274 (metacat): move to 1.0.2 d1_libclient jar for ORE generation change (URI for aggregation)
ben leinfelder
12:13 PM Revision 7273 (metacat): use the localId for obsoletes/obsoletedBy ORE system metadata (
ben leinfelder
12:12 PM Revision 7272 (metacat): use correct esa email list
ben leinfelder

Also available in: Atom