From 08/28/2012 to 09/26/2012
- 09:51 AM Revision 7396 (metacat): add note about sanparks/saeon spatial file download: http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5718
- 09:50 AM Bug #5718: SANParks GIS download returns empty files
- will be included in the 2.0.5 Metacat release.
- 07:29 AM Bug #5718: SANParks GIS download returns empty files
- example of the MetacatClient request that was constructed:
knb 20120925-16:13:58: [DEBUG]: >> "zip=qformat&boundary_k...
- 07:25 AM Bug #5718 (Resolved): SANParks GIS download returns empty files
- The files are intact on the server and can be downloaded manally using the metacat?action=read urls, but the special ...
- 09:49 AM Revision 7395 (metacat): include inverted sendParameters() method that uses the keys as values, and the values as keys so that multiple docid parameters can be specified for the zip download. This was a regression when moving to standard httpclient rather than the roll-your-own version we had been using. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5718
- 03:41 PM Revision 7394 (metacat): integrate ecoinformatics login with the CIlogon identity mapping flow so that a user is directed through the process with no manual navigation needed (at least in the url bar). https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/1480
- 02:52 PM Bug #5717: Oracle does not allow table names greater than 30 characters
- The changes for this are in trunk now and targeted for our next release (2.0.5)
- 01:12 PM Revision 7393 (metacat): use version 2.0.5
- 01:09 PM Revision 7392 (metacat): shorten the systemmetadata* table names for Oracle's 30 character limit. move version to 2.0.5. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5717
- 10:07 AM Revision 7391 (metacat): ajax-ify the call to perform identity mapping (including errors)
- 02:02 PM Revision 7390 (metacat): look up CN url for portal servlet instead of hardcoding it.
- 01:46 PM Revision 7389 (metacat): look up CN url for portal servlet instead of hardcoding it.
- 01:30 PM Revision 7388 (metacat): use alternative syntax for xml_access table update since oracle does not use joins in a update statement that same way as postgres. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5717
- 01:18 PM Revision 7387 (metacat): correct Oracle syntax
- 01:14 PM Revision 7386 (metacat): use correct column (guid) for temporary index
- 08:33 AM Bug #5717 (Resolved): Oracle does not allow table names greater than 30 characters
- I'm trying to get metacat configured and get errors when running the upgrade-db-to-2.0.0-oracle.sql. I think I can re...
- 02:43 PM Revision 7384 (metacat): use correct release date (September 2012)
- 02:01 PM Revision 7382 (metacat): use correct docid format when checking for existing mappings.
- 03:23 PM Revision 7380 (metacat): include sessionid when constructing the EML download link. pull from RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_5 eml tag.
- 03:12 PM Bug #5710: Metacat replication fails for datafiles with "&" in the filename
- tested with Jing and will incorporate in Metacat 2.0.4-RC4
- 02:05 PM Bug #5710: Metacat replication fails for datafiles with "&" in the filename
- I've fixed this and wrote a simple test that exercises the docInfo parser. I just wrapped the content of the 'docname...
- 12:05 PM Bug #5710 (Resolved): Metacat replication fails for datafiles with "&" in the filename
- When troubleshooting SANParks-SAEON, we encountered errors with the documentInfo parser on the target machine:
- 02:22 PM Revision 7379 (metacat): use CDATA for docname field in docInfo so that XML parser ignores the content that can contain characters like "&
- 11:40 AM Bug #5709: Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- The XSL has been updated to include sessionid.
We will not refactor default skin at this time.
- 08:33 AM Revision 7377 (metacat): include sessionid when constructing the EML download link. pull from RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_5_RC1 eml tag.
- 03:18 PM Bug #5709: Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- I can see how this happens now: when we call the login method action on Metacat, we end up overwriting the session va...
- 02:22 PM Bug #5709: Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- Furthermore, I see that on every other refresh of the default skin's index.jsp page I am shown as logged in vs. not.
- 09:23 AM Bug #5709 (Resolved): Cannot download XML for private datapackages shown in XSL display
- Meei-ru pointed out that the data file downloads _do_ work but that you get a permission error ("public not allowed")...
- 09:21 AM Revision 7374 (metacat): use RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_4_RC1 for EML stylesheets
- 10:24 PM Revision 7373 (metacat): include qformat parameter in docs for squery
- remove mention of 'username' for getLastDocid -- should only use scope param
- 02:13 PM Revision 7372 (metacat): include missing identifier mappings during 2.0.4 upgrade (mappings may be missing due to previous replication between servers that do not house SystemMetadata)
- 10:00 AM Bug #5616: See bug #5615 for EML
- reordering of download links has been included in Metacat release (building from RELEASE_EML_UTILS_1_0_3 eml styleshe...
- 09:52 AM Bug #2084: Pathquery support for temporal search on date fields
- Unfortunately, those values are "schema valid"
(In reply to comment #9)
> Invalid dates are allowed into Metacat 2.0...
- 03:43 PM Revision 7370 (metacat): use SchemaLocationResolver to fetch remote entries for the xml_catalog -- we want to be able to fetch included xsd files as well as use any error handling it provides for checking the schemas.
- 08:43 AM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- Metacat v2.0.4 will include a fix for this issue.
- 09:05 PM Revision 7369 (metacat): prep for 2.0.4 release
- 01:50 PM Revision 7368 (metacat): when performing query, make sure we are using the access rules of the latest revision of a given docid, otherwise we may include documents that used to be public but have been made private in subsequent revisions.
- 11:20 AM Bug #5696: pathQuery returns eml docs which have no public access granted
- I've recreated the scenario on my local Metacat installation -- it appears the permissions for the older revision are...
- 03:05 PM Revision 7367 (metacat): correct the number of prepared statement parameters when inserting to xml_revisions table.
- Errors like the following were showing in the replication log file:
knb 20120831-19:42:38: [ERROR]: DocumentImpl.writ...
- 10:22 AM Bug #5676: Metacarta Labs WMS layer is not loading
- Service seems to be back up now.
- 03:45 PM Bug #5698: datapackage uploads to dev2 metacat are currently slow
- We should check the xml_catalog table for entries that point to defunct servers...This was the case on production KNB...
Also available in: Atom