From 10/30/2012 to 11/28/2012
- 01:53 PM Revision 7436 (metacat): Add the latest SNAPSHOT build of the hazelcast jars built by robert at:
- 02:54 PM Revision 7435 (metacat): Update the hazelcast libraries based on the most recent build from the hazelcast trunk using patches that robert submitted via git pull requests.
- 02:29 PM Bug #5750: Index queue and delete action can conflict with one another
- There's now a call to remove the indexing queue task for a docid that is being deleted.
- 11:03 AM Bug #5750 (Resolved): Index queue and delete action can conflict with one another
- During DataONE CN replication testing, Chris was seeing delete/archive actions fail due to dangling FKs in the xml_in...
- 02:28 PM Revision 7434 (metacat): include debug msg about removing docid from index queue. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5750
- 02:25 PM Revision 7433 (metacat): remove document from the indexing queue when delete is called. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5750
- 01:50 PM Revision 7432 (metacat): clean up index queue code before tackling index/delete race condition. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5750
- 10:14 AM Revision 7431 (metacat): additional release notes about archive/delete behavior and HZ upgrade
- 10:02 AM Revision 7430 (metacat): no need to mark SM as archived now that DocumentImpl.delete() does it.
- 10:00 AM Revision 7429 (metacat): mark documents as archived=true when they are deleted using the Metacat API.
- 04:35 PM Revision 7428 (metacat): look up the archived value when retrieving SystemMetadata record.
- 04:03 PM Revision 7427 (metacat): surround returned query in CDATA to prevent parsing of xml within xml
- 10:35 AM Revision 7426 (metacat): Update the two hazelcast jars to 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT versions that Robert generated after fixing certain hazelcast build problems.
- 01:25 PM Revision 7425 (metacat): correct the metacat.properties help anchors.
- 11:57 AM Revision 7424 (metacat): use sleeker "?" icon for the admin help links
- 11:28 AM Revision 7423 (metacat): correct the "?" links in the admin pages to the docs pages that are deployed as part of metacat.
- 03:35 PM Revision 7422 (metacat): In migrating to Hazelcast 2.4.x, replace deprecated methods.
- 03:34 PM Revision 7421 (metacat): In migrating to Hazelcast 2.4.x, replace deprecated methods. Use Hazelcast.newHazelcastInstance() rather than Hazelcast.init(). For other deprecated static methods, use the HazelcastInstance equivalent calls.
- 10:57 AM Revision 7420 (metacat): In CNodeService.updateReplicationMetadata(), we are setting the replicaVerifiedDate() when we update or wholesale add a new replica. However, in setReplicationStatus(), we only do so when there's a new entry. Change setReplicationStatus() to also update the replicaVerifiedDate on updates of existing entries to be more consistent with other changes. This affects node prioritization based on this date timestamp. Thanks to Skye for pointing this out.
- 08:56 AM Revision 7419 (metacat): To attempt to address performance and stability WRT Hazelcast communication, we're upgrading to the 2.x series of Hazelcast. remove the 1.9.x jar files, and add the 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT jars. Modify HazelcastService to handle the minor change in the ItemListener interface (now passes ItemEvent<Identifier> as an argument).
- Many methods have been deprecated from the Hazelcast class, including init(), and so those changes will be addressed ...
- 04:27 PM Revision 7418 (metacat): implement query description for pathquery -- only tells callers about the pre-indexed paths we have in Metacat since there are an infinite number of "fields" when storing arbitrary XML, but we really don't want people using non-indexed paths for performance reasons anyway. I've typed all the fields as String, even though some are not just strings and can be used for numeric or data comparisons.
- 02:53 PM Revision 7417 (metacat): Implement MNQuery for "pathquery" engine. Optionally include guid in the pathquery results (https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/3083)
- 09:15 AM Revision 7416 (metacat): update pub_date when the length of that field is != 4 (use date_created in this scenario). There were 2 entries that had "193" as the pub_date.
Also available in: Atom