From 11/26/2012 to 12/25/2012
- 02:06 PM Bug #5756 (Resolved): Export operation handles errors incorrectly
- metacatHandler.handleExportAction doesn't reset the Content-Disposition header on error; result is e.g. a browser dow...
- 07:55 AM Bug #5755: Include EZID api library in Metacat for registering DOIs.
- This is in Metacat now, pulling from the configured shoulder and username/password we had added for the initial KNB D...
- 04:41 PM Bug #5755: Include EZID api library in Metacat for registering DOIs.
- The library report has been moved to github because a bunch of people wanted to use it there. So, see:
- 03:54 PM Bug #5755 (Resolved): Include EZID api library in Metacat for registering DOIs.
- Repo is
and it builds a jar.
- 03:11 PM Bug #5753: Implement mn.generateIdentifier()
- There's now a very basic identifier generation method. You can pass it any scheme (ignored) and an optional fragment....
- 11:07 AM Bug #5753: Implement mn.generateIdentifier()
- Yeah, this is the reason i got an error when I called the method :(
- 11:03 AM Bug #5753 (Resolved): Implement mn.generateIdentifier()
- I hadn't realized there wasn't any impl for this in MNodeService yet.
- 02:29 PM Bug #5750: Index queue and delete action can conflict with one another
- There's now a call to remove the indexing queue task for a docid that is being deleted.
- 11:03 AM Bug #5750 (Resolved): Index queue and delete action can conflict with one another
- During DataONE CN replication testing, Chris was seeing delete/archive actions fail due to dangling FKs in the xml_in...
Also available in: Atom