From 07/24/2017 to 08/22/2017
- 09:47 AM Bug #7207 (Rejected): Requests to view service are not properly encoding identifiers
- 09:18 AM Bug #7207 (Rejected): Requests to view service are not properly encoding identifiers
- From Dave Vieglais:
All requests to DataONE services must properly URL path encode identifiers that are included w...
- 02:57 PM Revision 10382 (metacat): Add the code to submit index task in every methods which modified the system metadata.
- 11:44 AM Revision 10381 (metacat): Refactory the submit index methods.
- 11:01 AM Revision 10380 (metacat): Add the methods submitting the update and delete tasks.
- 10:16 PM Task #7206: Change the behavior to archive the older version of the resource map object when a new package is pushed to Metacat
- From Chris:
I’m pretty sure the behavior described here: (https://nceas.slack.com/archives/C0N49FM9V/p15029080300004...
- 10:15 PM Task #7206 (Resolved): Change the behavior to archive the older version of the resource map object when a new package is pushed to Metacat
- Do you know if Morpho is by default archiving the resource map when a new version of a data package is pushed to KN...
- 11:14 AM Revision 10379 (metacat): Use the new manager class to get the messaging client.
- 11:14 AM Revision 10378 (metacat): Use a singleton class to get the messaging client.
- 07:48 PM Revision 10377 (metacat): Removed the code to initialize the index task client at the constructor.
- 04:01 PM Revision 10376 (metacat): Add the client code to submit the index task to the message broker. Now I only added the code for the create method.
- 04:41 PM Task #7204 (New): Use the ldaps protocal to connect the ldap server
- Current we use the StartTlsRequest to secure the connection between the Metacat and ldap server. The url for this con...
Also available in: Atom