- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/19/2013
- Last connection: 05/03/2018
- 09:56 AM Metacat Feature #7222 (New): In the EML .xslts, take the "id" attribute set on entity elements (e.g. otherEntity) and put them in the HTML
- The identifiers should be taken from the `id` attribute set on the root entity element, e.g. `otherEntity` or `dataTa...
- 11:09 AM MetacatUI Story #6961: User interface changes to DataONE theme
- The DataONE profiles have been changed.
Here is the MetacatUI ticket detailing the changes. Primarily, the "Upload...
- 10:51 AM Metacat Revision 10424 (metacat): Merge changes from 2.8 branch - added a display of "Role" to the eml-party.xsl stylesheet for Associated Parties
- 09:47 AM Metacat Bug #7207 (Rejected): Requests to view service are not properly encoding identifiers
- 09:18 AM Metacat Bug #7207 (Rejected): Requests to view service are not properly encoding identifiers
- From Dave Vieglais:
All requests to DataONE services must properly URL path encode identifiers that are included w...
- 10:37 AM Metacat Revision 10374 (metacat): Move Additional Info in the EML stylesheet to after the keyword sets
- 07:25 AM Metacat Revision 10372 (metacat): Show the additionalInfo under Data Usage Rights to reflect the additional info collected in the Registry
- 11:05 AM Metacat Feature #7197 (Resolved): Display the dc:source field from DCX metadata documents in the stylesheet
- 10:32 AM Metacat Revision 10331 (metacat): Display the dc:source field from dublin core metadata in the onedcx-common stylesheet
- 08:10 AM Metacat Bug #7182 (New): Allow partial package downloads when some of the objects are private
- When you try to download a package that has at least one private object, you get a 401 - Unauthorized response. When ...
Also available in: Atom