From 08/08/2017 to 09/06/2017
- 04:12 PM Revision 10396 (metacat): Add the release note for 2.8.5 version.
- 04:05 PM Revision 10394 (metacat): add the script to upgrade the db to 2.8.5.
- 03:49 PM Revision 10387 (metacat): Add the script to upgrade the version to 2.8.5
- 02:33 PM Bug #7208 (Closed): Metacat is double-decoding incoming urls on the CNs
- 02:33 PM Bug #7208 (Rejected): Metacat is double-decoding incoming urls on the CNs
- Details see
- 06:23 PM Revision 10385 (metacat): Tidy up ISO stylesheets. This is an set of iterative tweaks both to the
- in-file formatting as well as a bit of small tweaks to how things work.
- 06:13 PM Revision 10384 (metacat): Simplify keyword thesaurus display
- Showing the whole thesaurus for every keyword set is way too much info
and is impossible to display with a naive impl...
- 06:12 PM Revision 10383 (metacat): Fix bug in abstract handling in ISO XSLT
- Before this change, a missing abstract would still show up but just as
an empty box with on content. This should be f...
- 09:47 AM Bug #7207 (Rejected): Requests to view service are not properly encoding identifiers
- 09:18 AM Bug #7207 (Rejected): Requests to view service are not properly encoding identifiers
- From Dave Vieglais:
All requests to DataONE services must properly URL path encode identifiers that are included w...
- 02:57 PM Revision 10382 (metacat): Add the code to submit index task in every methods which modified the system metadata.
- 11:44 AM Revision 10381 (metacat): Refactory the submit index methods.
- 11:01 AM Revision 10380 (metacat): Add the methods submitting the update and delete tasks.
- 10:16 PM Task #7206: Change the behavior to archive the older version of the resource map object when a new package is pushed to Metacat
- From Chris:
I’m pretty sure the behavior described here: (https://nceas.slack.com/archives/C0N49FM9V/p15029080300004...
- 10:15 PM Task #7206 (Resolved): Change the behavior to archive the older version of the resource map object when a new package is pushed to Metacat
- Do you know if Morpho is by default archiving the resource map when a new version of a data package is pushed to KN...
- 11:14 AM Revision 10379 (metacat): Use the new manager class to get the messaging client.
- 11:14 AM Revision 10378 (metacat): Use a singleton class to get the messaging client.
- 07:48 PM Revision 10377 (metacat): Removed the code to initialize the index task client at the constructor.
- 04:01 PM Revision 10376 (metacat): Add the client code to submit the index task to the message broker. Now I only added the code for the create method.
Also available in: Atom