Project

General

Profile

Activity

From 09/04/2017 to 10/03/2017

10/03/2017

11:59 AM Bug #7212 (New): metacat-index missing metadata quality fields
The Spring context file ./metacat-index/src/main/resources/application-context-mdq.xml doesn't contain a bean definit... Peter Slaughter
09:01 AM Bug #7211 (Closed): Metacat sets a wrong default value for the deploy path during the totally fresh installation
Matt reported: I’ve noticed that when run from scratch, the metacat /admin utility seems to tack the /webapps/metacat... Jing Tao

09/30/2017

06:01 PM Revision 10421 (metacat): Overhaul EML Text XSLT to support everything in the entire module
Bryce Mecum
05:57 PM Bug #7210: View service duplicates EML Text content
So I found the cause which was just some bizarre XSLT that just doesn't make much sense. So I re-wrote the whole XSLT... Bryce Mecum

09/16/2017

06:39 PM Revision 10418 (metacat): Major touchup work in ISO XSL
- Fixes numerous bugs involving ISO's bizarre use of nilReasons
- Fixes numerous bugs involving differences between t...
Bryce Mecum

09/15/2017

05:13 PM Bug #7210 (New): View service duplicates EML Text content
This abstract... Bryce Mecum

09/12/2017

06:05 PM Revision 10416 (metacat): Fix a bug in the eml party xslt
Bryce Mecum

09/11/2017

02:26 PM Revision 10415 (metacat): Change the version of metacatui to 1.14.7.
Jing Tao

09/08/2017

11:13 AM Revision 10413 (metacat): Change back to use URLDecoder to decode the code.
Jing Tao
10:58 AM Revision 10412 (metacat): Change the release note for 2.8.5.
Jing Tao
10:57 AM Revision 10411 (metacat): Change the metacatui version to 1.14.6.
Jing Tao
10:53 AM Feature #7209 (New): Support for XSL transform of iso19115 metadata format
Details see https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7754 Jing Tao
10:45 AM Bug #7208 (Rejected): Metacat is double-decoding incoming urls on the CNs
This bug fixed is on the dataone-cn-metacat component and it is not in Metacat. Jing Tao
10:27 AM Bug #7208 (In Progress): Metacat is double-decoding incoming urls on the CNs
Push back to 2.9.0. The solution to use the EncodingUtilities messed up the solr query. Jing Tao

09/07/2017

03:15 PM Revision 10407 (metacat): Change the mime type back to application/xml.
Jing Tao
03:06 PM Revision 10405 (metacat): Change the mime type back to application/xml.
Jing Tao
10:07 AM Revision 10401 (metacat): Change the mime type of those files.
Jing Tao
10:02 AM Revision 10399 (metacat): Change the mime type.
Jing Tao

09/06/2017

04:12 PM Revision 10396 (metacat): Add the release note for 2.8.5 version.
Jing Tao
04:05 PM Revision 10394 (metacat): add the script to upgrade the db to 2.8.5.
Jing Tao
03:49 PM Revision 10387 (metacat): Add the script to upgrade the version to 2.8.5
Jing Tao
02:33 PM Bug #7208 (Closed): Metacat is double-decoding incoming urls on the CNs
Jing Tao
02:33 PM Bug #7208 (Rejected): Metacat is double-decoding incoming urls on the CNs
Details see
https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/8122
Jing Tao
 

Also available in: Atom