From 06/09/2013 to 07/08/2013
- 09:51 PM Task #6026 (Closed): Implement MN.getPackage()
- 06:10 PM Task #6028 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.view() method to a REST endpoint
- This is done - even i we decide to completely rewrite the transformer in the MN implementation, this part stays the s...
- 04:37 PM Task #6029 (Rejected): Implement MN.listViews()
- To match the MN.query() paradigm in which supported queryEngine types can be listed on the MN, we should list support...
- 04:35 PM Task #6028 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.view() method to a REST endpoint
- After discussion w/cjones, we are targeting:...
- 12:31 PM Task #6027 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.getPackage() method to a REST endpoint
- This is now in trunk.
- 11:45 AM Feature #5950: Implement data package download
- For reference, there is this draft architecture spec: http://mule1.dataone.org/ArchitectureDocs-current/design/DataPa...
- 11:09 AM Task #6027 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.getPackage() method to a REST endpoint
- 11:07 AM Task #6026 (Closed): Implement MN.getPackage()
- To return a Bagit zip serialization of the package. Include an entry for each object in the package:
- 10:06 PM Task #6025 (Closed): Include publish DOI in the UI
- There should be a UI option for users when they want to publish an existing package. They need to have update rights ...
- 10:04 PM Task #6024 (Closed): Wire-up the MN.publish() method to a REST endpoint
- What should the endpoint be?
- 10:00 PM Task #6023 (Closed): Implement a new MN.publish() method
- This publishes an existing object using a DOI.
- 07:24 AM Feature #6020 (Closed): Integrate metacat-ui build with main Metacat build
- 07:23 AM Feature #6019 (Closed): Implement "get view" service as a REST endpoint
- 01:05 PM Feature #6018 (Closed): Determine proper URI for EML document display
- 09:25 AM Story #6017 (Closed): Update and deploy EMLParser webapp using new KNB look and feel
- 09:21 AM Story #6016 (Closed): Update and deploy main Morpho page in new KNB site
- 09:18 AM Story #6015 (Closed): Update EML specification pages to use new KNB look and feel
- 05:17 PM Feature #6014 (Closed): Implement publish DOI action
- 04:03 PM Task #5978: Design logo
- This will be a simplified version fo the existing KNB logo - likely with nothing much besides the letters. Rebranding...
- 04:01 PM Story #6013 (New): KNB rebranding
- 04:00 PM Feature #6011 (Resolved): Redesign web-based registry using new look and feel
- dupe of #5951
- 03:54 PM Feature #6011 (Resolved): Redesign web-based registry using new look and feel
- 03:56 PM Bug #6012 (Closed): Ensure all UTF-8 characters display correctly in query results
Also available in: Atom