From 09/02/2013 to 10/01/2013
- 04:53 PM Bug #6112 (New): Use .morpho when we release the morpho
- Currently the default morpho home is .morpho2. It is great for users to test morpho without change the file structure...
- 04:32 PM Bug #6111 (Closed): No resource map (ORE) document was created if morpho create an eml metadata document without data files
- We remove the constrain for both the dataone and local datastore severices.
- 04:31 PM Bug #6111 (Closed): No resource map (ORE) document was created if morpho create an eml metadata document without data files
- Currently morpho will not create a resource map document for a eml document without data files. In the future, we may...
- 01:25 PM Story #6084: Use SOLR query instead of pathquery
- We still rely on Metacat's pathquery to search for remote documents (and assume the same syntax for local searches). ...
- 01:23 PM Story #6084 (New): Use SOLR query instead of pathquery
- 01:18 PM Feature #6083 (Closed): Morpho should use MN.query() to look for existing resourceMaps (OREs) when saving new versions of packages
- Instead of relying on the naming pattern ("resourceMap_" + metadataId) for ORE objects, we should query the MN for OR...
Also available in: Atom