From 07/24/2011 to 08/22/2011
- 05:38 AM Bug #5465: make SciencePipes licensing compatible with Kepler
- BSD 3-clause is fine with me.
- 05:38 PM Bug #5477 (New): leaving 'Execution engine status' page open can cause problems for apache
- Leaving the developer 'Execution engine status' page open can cause problems for the apache server - the apache threa...
- 05:32 PM Bug #5476 (New): consolidate private data, and automatically fill it in
- Currently in SciencePipes there are a number of files that use passwords or private keys. It would be nice if these v...
- 04:26 PM Bug #5466: remove any private data from SciencePipes codebase
- I've checked in my password-strip changes and password-info.txt files (which explain which files you need to edit aft...
- 02:06 PM Bug #5465: make SciencePipes licensing compatible with Kepler
- Planning to use the BSD 3-clause. Paul let me know if you prefer a different version.
- 01:09 PM Bug #5472 (Resolved): Reset derik's CVS password
- Reset derik's CVS password.
- 01:08 PM Bug #5471 (Resolved): get package#1 datasets to Derik
- Get package#1 datasets to Derik.
- 01:06 PM Bug #5470 (Resolved): discuss which statistical techniques to use with Ken
- Discuss with Ken which statistical techniques to use for package#1, pass on to Derik to implement, ideally using pre-...
- 01:03 PM Bug #5469 (Resolved): grant Derik admin access to SciencePipes sites
- Get Derik admin access to the 2 SciencePipes instances.
- 01:01 PM Bug #5468 (New): produce dynamic charts
- Switch to using new version of Google Charts API or some open-source alternative to produce interactive chart results...
- 12:46 PM Bug #5467 (Resolved): Tag CommunityServices and JobEngine in Cornell CVS
- CommunityServices and JobEngine are code shared with other projects. In committing these to the Kepler SVN we will ef...
- 12:41 PM Bug #5466: remove any private data from SciencePipes codebase
- Derik will do a first pass, committing changes to cornell CVS, then Paul will do a pass.
- 12:41 PM Bug #5466 (In Progress): remove any private data from SciencePipes codebase
- Remove any passwords, keys, etc. from the SciencePipes codebase before committing it into the Kepler SVN repository.
- 12:34 PM Bug #5465 (New): make SciencePipes licensing compatible with Kepler
- Paul is ok with licensing SciencePipes as BSD.
*Need to create the license file(s).
*Go through SciencePipes J...
- 12:20 PM Bug #5464 (In Progress): move SciencePipes codebase to kepler repository
- Move SciencePipes from Cornell CVS into a module in the Kepler SVN repository. This module will initially not work wi...
Also available in: Atom