From 12/23/2004 to 01/21/2005
- 12:09 PM Bug #1720: Create an example Kepler workflow for ENM/GARP calculations
- *** Bug 1332 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:44 AM Bug #1336: create ecology specific pipelines
- reassigning to schildhauer because rich is no longer working with us. Dan can
probably work on this too.
- 09:25 AM Bug #1753: Better caching for large Digir DataSets
- This now works, Digir datasets are no longer kep in memory. The parsers read
them directory from the cahe (disk)
- 11:12 AM Bug #1852 (Resolved): ENM IIIH - Actors for grid logical and math operations
- Summarizing the results of multiple GARP calculations will require logical
(AND/OR) and math operations on mutiple g...
- 11:04 AM Bug #1746: ENM IIIG - Saving GARP Rulesets for Climate Variation Calcs
- Note that we need to be able to save not only save RuleSets, but also a number
of GARP result maps (grids) so that re...
Also available in: Atom