From 10/06/2005 to 11/04/2005
- 12:23 PM Bug #2244 (Resolved): Performance bottle neck in Digir ProviderServlet
- Now that each digir ecogrid query requests information from many different
providers (400 or so at any time), the pe...
- 12:20 PM Bug #1659: DiGIR Service needs to use the registry
- The Digir Ecogrid Query server now initializes it's list of providers by
querying the GBIF UDDI repository for all re...
- 12:09 PM Bug #2174: Problems with multiple eml2datasource actors in a Kepler workflow
- A test for this is the workflows/eco/IPCC_Base_Layers.xml workflow with tries to
load 10 IPCC datasource files. This ...
Also available in: Atom