From 01/17/2008 to 02/15/2008
- 09:24 AM Bug #3080: Create AuthenticatedQueryService for Ecogrid-1.0.0
- deployed and included with Kepler 1rc1
- 09:24 AM Bug #3079: Update namespace and service names for 1.0.0 version of Ecogrid
- this has been deployed and included in kepler 1rc1
- 09:23 AM Bug #1694: Passing auth certificates to EcoGrid services
- this has been implemented and deployed as part of ecogrid-1.0.0
and is included in the kepler 1rc1 codebase
- 02:05 PM Bug #3145 (New): Fix [or remove] web interface for ecogrid query
- The Kepler user manual docs (chapter 6) have link to:
- 10:52 AM Bug #3112 (New): Deploy ecogrid-1.0.0 services for DiGIR and enforce namespaces
- It was originally thought that the change in ecogrid namespaces (beta to 1.0) would be incompatible with the current ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #3087: Add objectName parameter for PutService
- Added change to the PutService for optional objectParameter.
Also includes change for the client class to allow Keple...
- 02:43 PM Bug #3087 (Resolved): Add objectName parameter for PutService
- For uploading files, there needs to be the ability to preserve the filename so that when they are downloaded there is...
- 01:42 PM Bug #3081 (Resolved): Deploy ecogrid-1.0.0 services for KNB (including registry)
- jing and ben need to coordinate the upgrade and also kep in mind to:
-use kepler metacat instance for actor library...
- 01:38 PM Bug #3080: Create AuthenticatedQueryService for Ecogrid-1.0.0
- This services has been created and checked into cvs.
The metacat implementation of this service is also complete and ...
- 01:37 PM Bug #3080 (Resolved): Create AuthenticatedQueryService for Ecogrid-1.0.0
- The new service should have get() and query() methods like the non-authenticated versions, but will take a credential...
- 01:35 PM Bug #3079 (Resolved): Update namespace and service names for 1.0.0 version of Ecogrid
- the following changes should be made for existing (and one new) ecogrid services
- 11:12 AM Bug #2294: migrate SRB implementation to plain web services
- Migration is done
- 11:11 AM Bug #2296: migrate DiGIR implementation to plain web services
- Migration is done
- 11:10 AM Bug #2297: migrate GEON/ADN ecogrid implementation to plain web services
- The migration is done
- 11:08 AM Bug #2298: migrate Ecogrid Registry implementation to plain web services
- The transformation is done
- 11:07 AM Bug #2295: migrate Metacat implementation to plain web services
- The transform is done
- 04:44 PM Bug #1694: Passing auth certificates to EcoGrid services
- We've decided to make an entirely NEW service to handle the authenticated versions of the get and query operations:
Also available in: Atom