From 08/24/2000 to 09/22/2000
- 09:04 AM Bug #135 (Closed): Implement a prototype veg plots DB
- Implement, using the design modifications made during the September 2000
meetings, a veg plots database.
- 08:49 AM Bug #134 (Closed): Implement a prototype plant taxon DB
- Develop a plant Taxon Database, using the plants 1996/2000 data and the
assumptions made by Peet, to interface with...
- 08:44 AM Bug #133 (Closed): Prepare a ERD for the taxon component NVC database
- This diagram should reflect the current thinking of: Taswell, Jones, Peet and
Harris and should allow for interacti...
- 08:07 AM Bug #107: Veg Plots Table Problems on Oracle (dev)
- The problem no longer exists
- 08:04 AM Bug #132 (Closed): Prepare Tecnical Planning Document For October 15th
- Write a technical report detailing the data model(s) for the plots database and
possibly the taxon database. This ...
- 07:57 AM Bug #106: Loaders for prototype data into prototype DB
- Currently, revising the loaders so that they will work with the TNC plots data
for the database reflecting the plots...
- 07:54 AM Bug #108: Design/develop a web site to support the Veg Plot Database Project
- Currently, working on revising the website for the upcomming October deadline.
- 07:52 AM Bug #102: Complete proposed ERD - for September meeting
- The september meeting was successful, the ERD is currently being revised
- 10:33 AM Bug #108 (Closed): Design/develop a web site to support the Veg Plot Database Project
- Design a web site to support the development of the Veg Plot Database project.
This should include at the mimimum:...
- 05:56 PM Bug #107 (Closed): Veg Plots Table Problems on Oracle (dev)
- Currently having difficulty writing to Oracle DB on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu. The
java/JDBC app writes to the DB fine so...
- 10:51 AM Bug #106 (Closed): Loaders for prototype data into prototype DB
- Write scripts to load data into the prototype database. The first script should
be for loading TNC PLOT DATA into ...
- 10:28 AM Bug #105 (Closed): Obtain prototype data and explore data type and formats
- Get prototype veg plot data from:
TNC PLOTS DATABASE (contact: Jim Drake)
USFS (contact: Jennings)
- 10:18 AM Bug #104 (Closed): Obtain Example Database Queries
- Obtain, from the ecologists, possible example queries which will be sent to the
database. These will be used to te...
- 10:13 AM Bug #103 (Closed): Convert the ER Model to a relational schema
- Convert the updated ERD to SQL for prototype database implementation. This
will, of course, be an iterative proces...
- 09:21 AM Bug #102 (Closed): Complete proposed ERD - for September meeting
- Finish the ERD for the September Meeting for review by the visiting
technologists. This diagram should be in place...
Also available in: Atom