- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 10:17 AM Metacat Bug #2190 (Resolved): Metacat Spatial Option Admin Page
- The Metacat Spatial Option needs an admin page so that the Metcat administrator
can administer the configuration of ...
- 10:12 AM Metacat Bug #2189 (Resolved): Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from configuration
- Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from cfg, so then both metacat and
mapserver can use this info to generate ...
- 10:10 AM Metacat Bug #2188 (Resolved): replace web client with OpenLayers
- The Metacat spatial viewer should support basic GIS functions such as panning,
zoomin, and selection and ordering of...
- 10:08 AM Metacat Bug #2187 (New): Option to view map or metadata.
- When the users issues a Metacat query, the user should be given the option of
seeing the results of the query within...
- 10:05 AM Metacat Bug #2186 (Resolved): Customizable web map client
- Currently, the spatial elements displayed within the Metacat spatial viewer are
lacking the standard information nee...
- 10:01 AM Metacat Bug #2185 (Resolved): Package the Metacat spatial option independently
- Metacat should be available with and without the spatial options -- Metacat
without the spatial options will, obviou...
- 09:55 AM Metacat Bug #2184 (Resolved): Integrate into skins system
- The Metacat spatial option(s) should be easily included in any skin, so that
individuals and organizations may easil...
- 09:53 AM Metacat Bug #2183 (Resolved): use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Currently, the creation of spatial elements used within the Metacat spatial
viewer is done through a call to an exte...
- 09:44 AM Metacat Bug #2182 (Resolved): Identifying point goes direct to metadata display
- The user should be able to click on a point (and maybe a polygon) with in the
map viewer and have the metdata be dis...
- 09:43 AM Metacat Bug #2181 (Resolved): Footprint based query
- Currently, there is no way to submit a query based on a selected region of a
map. We need to be able to draw a box ...
Also available in: Atom