From 04/17/2006 to 05/16/2006
- 08:35 AM Bug #2436 (New): Evaluate: Map plots with one click from plot-result-set
- I was interested in poissible deeplinks to maps of plots with taxa. Can this be done? I
do a search for Quercus al...
- 08:20 AM Bug #2435 (Resolved): Store XML file's AccessionCodes in userDatasetItem
- When XML is being loaded into the database, accessionCodes exist in the user's XML document that come from the user's...
- 08:15 AM Bug #2434 (Resolved): Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- During the week of 5/8/2006, the XML Loader should be profiled to see why it takes as long as it does and whether the...
- 08:09 AM Bug #2282: Confirm that "taxonAlt" loads via XML Loader
- Michael should check to see if this is potentially still a problem
- 11:25 AM Bug #2405: Logout is broken
- changing your password also doesn't work
- 10:23 AM Bug #2395: Fix Backup Strategy -- delete extra backups from time to time
- Colby needs to be the one to do this.
- 01:15 PM Bug #2424 (Resolved): new feature: Create "find plots by area" using google maps
- User could then establish an area, and an ajax call would figure out how many VegBank plots are in the map area each ...
- 01:13 PM Bug #2423: Upgrade to v2 for google maps on VegBank site
- http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/upgrade.html for more info on how
- 01:13 PM Bug #2423 (Resolved): Upgrade to v2 for google maps on VegBank site
Also available in: Atom