- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 11:23 AM EML Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
- It seems to me that read access to <inline> without read access to general
metadata should not be allowed, Of what us...
- 01:19 PM EML Bug #1008: inline element doesn't support character child
- Used Dan's schema fragment to modify eml-resource.xsd. Created a new type called
InlineType. The inline element is no...
- 06:48 PM EML Bug #1129: Change temporalCoverage calendarDate type
- changed element calendarDate from type=xs:date to type =res:yearDate and
modified documentation to reflect the change.
- 05:51 PM EML Bug #939: spelling errors for 'its' in index
- replaced incorrect occureances of it's with its in all affected eml schemas
- 01:21 PM EML Bug #1017: documentation error in eml-methods
- I think that Eda Melendez misinterpreted the schema and mistakenly reported a bug.
I am changing the resolution to "i...
- 11:55 AM EML Bug #1035: Technical documentation on eml-methods has an error
- Deleted the paragraph two which described use of references withing eml-methods.
- 04:08 PM EML Bug #1129 (Resolved): Change temporalCoverage calendarDate type
- There has been a request to change to data type on the element calenderDate to
include xs:gYear. This could be accom...
- 04:00 PM EML Bug #1128 (In Progress): Distribution element requested for project
- At the LTER EML Implementation workshop the LTER Information Managers working on
"best practices" identified a desir...
- 11:36 AM Metacat Bug #1048 (Resolved): create delete from ldap table code
- Once the insert or update is successful, delete the record ffrom the ldap table.
need to capture the $emailalias v...
- 11:32 AM Metacat Bug #1047 (Resolved): Create triggers on LTER tables for ldap insert
- Need insert and update triggers for person, contact, lter tables. to insert
records into LDAP table.
Also available in: Atom