- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 11:39 AM InfoVeg Bug #2948: Links up and down between speices and infraspecific taxa
- In the taxon description section on the top of the map page, parent and children concepts will be shown under the cur...
- 10:53 AM InfoVeg Bug #2955: Date stamps for revisions of the concept relationships
- I implemented the function and changed the database to support time-stamp of concept relationships. My solution is:
- 10:51 AM InfoVeg Bug #2954: Color change
- The color for ambiguosu high quality literature records has been changed to RGB(255,254,164). Please check it on the ...
- 10:32 AM InfoVeg Bug #2952: Calculation of species cover values in communities
- 08:35 AM InfoVeg Bug #2950: Move dowload options
- 08:00 AM InfoVeg Bug #2944: Allow multiple concept sources in CVS data
- To change CVS records from name-based to concept-based, we need to:
1. add concept reference in current CVS database
- 10:28 AM InfoVeg Bug #2913 (Closed): Ipomoea pes-caprae
- Because Alan had the relationship as "?", we do not know whether or not
(in the range of Alan's flora) I.p. var e...
- 06:40 PM InfoVeg Bug #2837: Deep links to maps
- I published the notice of deep links to the production site.
- 06:24 PM InfoVeg Bug #2874: Taxon Search drop down list - keyboard navigation problematic
- Fixed. It was fine in IE but not in Mozila. Now it should be OK in both.
- 11:51 AM InfoVeg Bug #2842: Incorrect mapping of nominal concepts
- The issue is that the Weakley concepts are not considered when we infer the relationships to nominal concepts. Go bac...
Also available in: Atom