- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 09:01 AM InfoVeg Bug #5389 (New): Finalize CF data for Community Description Analysis (Peet and Wentworth)
- Peet and Wentworth are going to analyze data, so data need to be ready.
- 09:00 AM InfoVeg Bug #5388 (New): Migrate CF projects to Archive DB
- CF projects need to be QC'd and migrated.
- 08:58 AM InfoVeg Bug #5387 (New): Update CF classification based on numerical (distance) analysis
- Our classification was analyzed in an attempt to find outliers and possible candidate replacement communities, as des...
- 08:54 AM InfoVeg Bug #5386 (New): Identify maritime fringe unknown specimens
- There are 5-10 projects with unknown specimens left to ID and triage. These will be needed in Fall 2011 CF analysis.
- 08:46 AM InfoVeg Bug #5385 (New): Project 58 (Syngenta)
- Part 1: split plots into a) field, b) field-edge, and c) woods (DONE)
Part 2: arrange field and field edge module-co...
- 08:40 AM InfoVeg Bug #5384 (New): Collections spreadsheets verification
- We want to be able to browse for a collection spreadsheet and determine what percentage of the updated specimens are ...
- 08:38 AM InfoVeg Bug #5383 (New): Updating GUIDs for taxon observations
- This will allow better annotation and updating of our taxa, says MLee. Will also help upgrade to Weakley 2010.
- 08:35 AM InfoVeg Bug #5382 (New): Incorporate Wiser's Classification into the Archive DB
- Mike, Mike, Forbes, Alan, Milo & Tom,
Ah, plot 14-89. I fear we may be looking at the tip of the proverbial iceber...
- 08:26 AM InfoVeg Bug #4378: Classification Automation Tools
- 1a is done.
1b is being worked on by Forbes and John Benning.
IMPORTANT: need to bring the results of what they do b...
- 08:24 AM InfoVeg Bug #3916: Evaluate georeferencing standards of CVS (and VegBank)
- Michael looked at this and we don't seem to have any major problems.
Also available in: Atom