- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 02:33 PM Kepler Bug #5223 (Resolved): Store the last timestamp of data store for a sensor to the local database
- Once the data set for a specific time interval is stored in the metacat, we need to store the last timestamp interval...
- 02:30 PM Kepler Bug #5222 (Resolved): Store data set file and associated EML file into metacat
- Given a data set file path and the EML file, store the data and EML file to metacat. Seems that we use the already ex...
- 02:28 PM Kepler Bug #5221 (Resolved): Create EML string
- Given a dataset file path string and sensorML string, create the eml string for the same.
- 02:27 PM Kepler Bug #5220 (Resolved): Create data chunks having same metadata info for a time interval
- Given a sensorId and a series of timestamps (since a previous date) that reflect when the metadata for the sensor cha...
- 02:18 PM Kepler Bug #5218 (Resolved): Create sensorML string
- Given the metadata string, parse this info to create the sensorML format for the same.
- 02:17 PM Kepler Bug #5217 (Resolved): Retrieve the metadata of a sensor at a specific timestamp
- Given a sensor id and a timestamp, retrieve the metadata of the sensor at that specific timestamp. This information i...
- 02:14 PM Kepler Bug #5216 (Resolved): Retrieve the timestamps for all the metadata changes that occurred since a previous time
- This bug implements the feature which takes a sensor id and the last time stamp sine the data was stored in the metac...
- 02:10 PM Kepler Bug #5214 (Resolved): Retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat
- This bug implements the feature to retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat. For e...
- 02:06 PM Kepler Bug #5213 (Resolved): Query dataturbine server to retrieve the sensors
- This bug implements the feature to query a dataturbine server to retrieve all the associated sensors. The following i...
- 02:09 PM Kepler Bug #3566: order collection contents displayed in provenance browser?
- We have noticed this and Bertram brought this "feature request" a long time ago. It's nice to have this in this bugzi...
Also available in: Atom