- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 02:51 PM EML Bug #2079: Move project element to top-level
- I dont object as i think this would be a backward-compatible change. However,
i think it's a patch to what is really...
- 02:34 PM EML Bug #1662: id key definitions in EML
- I checked in changes to eml-resource.xsd and buildDocbook.xsl as a proposed fix
to some of this bug. The fix introdu...
- 05:24 PM EML Bug #1662 (In Progress): id key definitions in EML
- there are several problems emerging with the unique key definitions in eml. in
eml.xsd, there is a key definition th...
- 12:45 PM EML Bug #1197: dictionary needed for externallyDefinedFormat
- ok the issue seems to be
1) we need a controlled enumeration for externallyDefinedFormat that is both
- 12:19 PM EML Bug #1197: dictionary needed for externallyDefinedFormat
- ><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <externallyDefinedFormat name="Shapefile" description="ESRI ...
- 10:36 AM EML Bug #1197: dictionary needed for externallyDefinedFormat
- Here is a possible format for a dictionary file to provide an anuthority and
reference for data formats (and archive ...
- 09:17 AM EML Bug #1197 (New): dictionary needed for externallyDefinedFormat
- Externally defined format is useless for automatic processing unless you have
some idea what to look for. This is a...
- 12:18 PM SEEK Bug #1056: XQuery research: processors, SQL translators, XQuery examples
- OK, Based on the the conference call of 6/16/03, I think we've agreed to put
this off untill later in the project. Th...
- 12:28 PM EML Bug #918: example tag in eml:documentation
- oops...the example i saw was actually for a non-leaf node in which it lookes
like someone was trying to show examples...
- 12:19 PM EML Bug #918 (Resolved): example tag in eml:documentation
- Ive noticed at least one place in eml-attribute where the example tag in the
documention inlines the element name as...
Also available in: Atom